• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is johnson and stien?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clinton foundation pay to play. They get richer.

Comment

Originally posted by seabass View Post
      Clinton foundation pay to play. They get richer.
      And Trudeau is just beginning to do the same thing... If Hillary is elected the two of them will trade notes on how to get the most money to flow in. Yup. pars

Comment

Well said parsley! Like.

Comment

WOW Pars say how you really feel about Hillary LOL
          but I totally agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
            WOW Pars say how you really feel about Hillary LOL
            but I totally agree with you.

I regret being reticent about my opinion of Hillary. In the future, I'll explicitly define my "feelings" when commenting about her.

Comment

I'll venture a guess that Comey jump-started the probe to thumb through the emails was initiated so that Hillary was proclaimed innocent right before Election Day

But I'll bet sending the committee's decision to CapHill Clinton 2 days before the election will infuriate voters and trigger even more allegations of politicization at the FBI.

Backfire, baby, backfire.

Comment

Parsley

Based on your above post, it's plan to see that your support for Trump solely rests on his comments about Muslims. You were reeled in at that moment. Why not be honest to yourself and everybody else here on Agriville.

As for Trump's locker room talk, it's nothing that I haven't heard before, and it doesn't hurt my ears, so your Twat comment doesn't offend me in the least. The only reason I made the comment is that on many occasions you have RIGHTLY stood up and made Agriviller's aware of the issues women face and have defended them, and been very vocal about it. I guess Parsley it really boils down to who saying it in your case, why be consistent.

Comment

Parsley, You know xenophobia is really just a deeply engrained irrational fear. The fear of "terrorism" has literally been infused into your psych through mainstream media and you didn't even know it. Maybe you need to take a broader view of thing, perhaps a few more herbs will help with the flavour.

I still can't see why people get so worked up about immigrant workers, doing the jobs that the average lazy American doesn't want to do because the sitting back and waiting on some food coupons is easy breezy.

Western society is slowly transforming into some form of a welfare state, this is unavoidable. It's part of the cycle of a capitalism model thats born grows into a aged weathered old thing and dies. Rome didn't die in a day, it was couple hundred years of decline. I bet a few lived good all the way thru it though

I agree with the notion that religion can be dangerous, lots of ideas can be dangerous in the long run.
                  Speaking of that.. Micheal pollen has a great little series on netflixs called "cooked". They go over some things regarding the true "reality" of gluten intolerance in episode 3 I believe.

I do recall you pitching that "wheat belly propaganda" a while back. Not much mention of that lately, how is the gut doing anyway? Should try some nice fermented sour doe, I bet you'd handle it just fine.

Comment

Oh, good now we have a resident physchologist named workboots. Everybody's problems are solved, you can explain away everything that you disagree with. You can join the other three stooges on here.

Comment

Originally posted by workboots View Post
                      Parsley, You know xenophobia is really just a deeply engrained irrational fear. The fear of "terrorism" has literally been infused into your psych through mainstream media and you didn't even know it.
                      Islamists themselves consistently tell us they are going to kill non-believers. Are we to ignore their own warnings? They point to their religions doctrine to confirm their moral right to kill infidels. They refer to Sharia Law to say its legal to kill unbelievers. They kill every day to set an example for other Islamists to kill as they do.

Only stupid people don't believe Muslim's clearly stated mission in Surah 9:33 "Islam must be triumphant over all other religions.

Im order to triumph, means Islamists will first invite people to convert. Or to tax the unconverted. Or to kill the unconverted.

Convert. Pay a tax to live. Or be killed. Three options.

Since the identical Quran is provided to 1.4B Muslims, it's wise to understand that even if only 10% are terrorists, it means 140M terrorists are dangerous. And they are dispersed throughout the world.

Think about that.

I really don't care if you call me xenophobic, because I actually do believe the people who tell me they are going to kill me or themselves. Pars
                      Last edited by parsley; Nov 6, 2016, 20:49. Reason: Punctuation error

Comment

I heard Comey went after Hillary cuse Ball Washer Bill pardoned a guy he was about to put behind bars. Payback I guess. Clintons are 100% crooked assholes. Not that most politicans aren't.

Comment

Stone picker, it's really just an opinion, might not even be mine, meant to stir up other opinions and once you get enough of them you might get a new angle. Get it.

Comment

Bullshit workboots, reread your whole post.

Comment

You guys are definitely entertaining. Had a few good laughs reading this thread. Parsley, way too funny!

Election wise I think we all agree it's a horrible choice. Either way life will go on and not much will change. Trump is the better choice, he actually has some good ideas but is just an idiot and can't shut up. Everybody takes his words and twists them around and takes them out of context and the resulting fear of trump is created.

From a civil unrest issue boy I hope trump wins. Do agree though as a farmer and Canadian he's gonna hurt trade.

Comment

foragefarmer, you say:

"Based on your above post, it's plan to see that your support for Trump solely rests on his comments about Muslims. You were reeled in at that moment. Why not be honest to yourself and everybody else here on Agriville."
                                My support of Trump does not rest solely on the Muslim issue; your statement is false. For example,$20T US spending is a world issue. Trump's #1 issue is economy which I agree with. You can do anything if you have no money.

BUT as a woman, the Muslim issue is a premiere issue and is indeed a nightmare for women:

Consider a few Islamic teachings legalized by Sharia law:

1. Qur'an (4:11) (on inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females"

2. Qur'an (2:228) “Men have a status above women.”

3. Qur'an (2:282) (on court testimony) "And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not found then a man and two women."

4. Qur'an (2:223) "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..."
                                (Tilth is the condition of tilled soil, especially in respect to suitability for sowing seeds.)

5. Qur’an (4:34) “If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them.”

6. Bukhari (6:301) "[Mohammed] said, 'Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?' They replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her intelligence.'"

7. Al-Tirmidhi (3272) "When [Mohammed] was asked which woman was best he replied, 'The one who pleases (her husband) when he looks at her, obeys him when he gives a command, and does not go against his wishes regarding her person or property by doing anything of which he disapproves'."

8. * Abu Dawud (11:2142) “[Mohammed] A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife.”

9. * Al-Tabari, Vol. 9, pp. 112 "[Mohammed] You have rights over your wives….You have the right that they should not defile your bed and that they should not behave with open unseemliness. If they do, God allows you to put them in separate rooms and beat them”

The application of Sharia law is even more misogynistic. It is often used to justify honor killings by men. Sharia law has also been used to maintain the legality of female genital mutilation.

I read what Muslim men defend and legalize, and I refuse to ignore it or defend it. On the other hand, I appreciate Canadian men every time I compare them withe the above excerpts of oppression advanced and taught and legalizes by Islamic men. .

When you say, ' I guess Parsley it really boils down to who saying it in your case, why be consistent.'

I want to make it clear that imho, Trump will never allow Sharia law to co-rule with the Rule of Law in the USA, whilst it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Trudeau hasn't already began the process to accept Sharia to run alongside Canadian Law

The real support for women will come from leaders who fight against the subjugation of women, which calls for the prevention of domination by cultures who are sure to oppress women.

Immigration.

Trump.

For gawd's sake, learn from Sweden.

Meantime, only sissies will concentrate on name--calling issues

Parsley
                                Last edited by parsley; Nov 6, 2016, 21:46.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...