• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggar Area

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=sumdumguy;325612]It must be very scarey living in thug territory. I would never feel safe having my family or pets outside or even in the yard. . Another disconcerting story: Did the media report on the suspected murder in Yorkton?

2 high school students have been arrested in the muder of 67- year old Mr. Skoretz. Just happens that I played with Lawrence as a child.

If they want your car, your wallet, your whatever, give it to them, do not resist, now it seems young thugs are carrying weapons that make gaping holes in your body.

There is great surveillance camera technology and beepers (Just saw a good one that responds to your celphone at Home Depot -on sale) on your laneways.

What kind of security have you installed?[/QUOTE
    , never heard a word about it , how come ???. one can only surmise ?? spineless news media

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...