• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swathed many times THROUGH water, never buried a swather, only crossing a v ditch in lowland. I guess diff soil types, ours sits on top, others turns to mush. Combines have been stuck in the area, best NOT to straight cut and SEE the water. Good luck, try not to wreck stuff or get hurt.

Comment

So I am curious Grassfarmer does that make the it any better? Rachel Notley gave a speech in Ottawa yesterday in which she blamed all Alberta's problems on the past governments and was proud of what she is doing. It doesn't take any intelligence to rack up debt and increase taxes, it takes a true leader to at least try to live within your means. My message to our Premier quit blaming past governments and own up to the mess you are creating!

Comment

That's what happens in high water areas more ruts going around than one rut through!

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
          So I am curious Grassfarmer does that make the it any better? Rachel Notley gave a speech in Ottawa yesterday in which she blamed all Alberta's problems on the past governments and was proud of what she is doing. It doesn't take any intelligence to rack up debt and increase taxes, it takes a true leader to at least try to live within your means. My message to our Premier quit blaming past governments and own up to the mess you are creating!
          No better - just the same. Politicians the world over all blame the predecessor's mess for their problems. It's not a right or left thing its just a politician thing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...