• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admiration for Gord Downie and The Tragically Hip

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As one who can speak of personal experience with the loss of a loved one with the very same brain cancer as Downie has (killed my bride of 37 years seven and one half years ago), I can only say I have no idea where he got the energy to do this tour. It's a super human feat! The average life expectancy after diagnosis is 14 months. Sometimes politics just don't matter...

Comment

Sorry for your loss rock pile

Yes it must be a super human feat to go onstage under the fog of illness
      It does put things into perspective when you see someone publicly performing when we know he won't be here long and it makes some of our "problems" seem trivial

Comment

Well I finally got my chance to watch the concert......I will never hear a Tragically Hip song the same again!!! Hit after hit....hard to believe they had that many....but they've been around a while. Gord was a real trooper....at the end of the last song before they came out for the third time, he looked like he would like to cry the cancer away....likely knowing this will in all likelyhood be his last tour performance.

Thank you Tragically Hip for decades of music entertainment. A band with a signature sound and proudly Canadian.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...