• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outside the news ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always been handicap with poems,metaphors and quotes.

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
    by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
    It came to them very late,
    With long arrears to make good,
    When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
    They were icy -- willing to wait
    Till every count should be proved,
    Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
    Their eyes were level and straight.
    There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
    It was not taught by the state.
    No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
    It will not swiftly abate.
    Through the chilled years ahead,
    When Time shall count from the date
    That the Saxon began to hate.

"This destiny does not tire, nor can it be broken, and its mantle of
    strength descends upon those in its service." - Francis Parker Yockey,
    IMPERIUM

Comment

Something is wrong in the market,from last nights full moon to the next,something isn't right.

Comment

The Kipling piece is sternly terrific. One more of his works with which I was unfamiliar. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

And our premier has made it clear who s side of this story known, already convicting the farmer of being a racist? The proper thing to do was to make a statement that everyone stay calm until the truth comes out.
          How come no one is commenting on this? Buying votes and sacrificing a farm family.
          Its a terrible situation for everyone involved and condolences to the family of the deceast, but that isn't the only victom and I don t know all the facts but I m pretty sure fear and not racism is why this happened, at least from what furrow and others have stated is happening there.

Comment

KKK of the North.....I don't think so!!!!

Think what led up to this tragic event....days, months, years ago. The boiling point has been reached.

As was said before, I doubt they were out handing out "The Watch Tower" pamphlet or selling Girl Guide cookies.

Trials.... a forum for discovering the thin line of the truth between two stories....obviously there will be lies told under oath. Maybe the accused should request to be tried by judge only. ...how in God's name could you put together a non-biased, impartial jury....very polarized situation.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...