• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outside the news ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outside the news ...

911 was called 1/2 hr before the shooting south of Red Phesant - by the neighbor of Jerry b/c of theft and vandalism by a group of young natives . Hence why the police were only 10 min away when the shooting occurred . Funny how none of this is being reported .
    Just out for a drive and a flat tire - yup , media is so Fukin one sided on this it's sickening .

Was today a holiday? or maybe a lot of people must've had holidays they had to use up.

Iceman out

Comment

No sense messing up a good story with facts.....

Comment

Media doesn't seem to let facts interfere with a good story but instead seem to sensationalize a story?!

Comment

Waiting for an fsin and cbc retraction. Also waiting for some facts from the unemployed who had the time to show up today.

Comment

The defense lawyer better set the record straight...

Comment

The Lawyer for the accused spoke out today apparently. He stated that the family is extremely frustrated by the media portrayal, and that the story is not even close to how it has so far been portrayed.

Comment

Originally posted by freewheat View Post
                The Lawyer for the accused spoke out today apparently. He stated that the family is extremely frustrated by the media portrayal, and that the story is not even close to how it has so far been portrayed.
                The Statement:

"While the circumstances of the incident are not as simple as some media reports have portrayed, the Stanley family will reserve comment until completion of the criminal process," the statement said.

"Although the rampant speculation and misinformation is frustrating, it is not the place for, or reasonable to expect, the Stanley family to correct the public record."

Comment

Nobody other than the people involved know the truth, and that's what a trial is for, to bring out the truth. No us getting all worked up with what the media is or isn't saying.

Comment

What good is a trial when people lie under oath. He sez she sez.....

An example will be made of the fellow and the roles will be reversed, the criminal will become the victim and the victim the criminal. Bent!

Comment

Im not sure how a Jury will be picked.... if white and he gets off they will be racist. If your a Indian and he is found guilty they will be racist. maybe a jury of immigrants might be best.

Comment

Obviously the RCMP laid charge of murder based on the evidence they collected and interviewing all those involved.

Why would anyone think it that it is reasonable to shoot anyone over a real or alleged theft or vandalism?

As we have seen from some posts and online comments lots of people want to blame the victim.

Comment

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

Comment

Chuck Chuck

Ever have one of your vehicles stolen and driven directly at you when you try to intervene causing you to jump out of the way , I have. Ever have a young punk FN kids mother yelling at you calling you names in a rcmp station after you catch their young sons stealing a vehicle from your field while they cruise around looking to cause mayhem, I have. Ever have a carload of young men in your yard in the middle of the night trying to intimidate you into doing something rash. I have.

If you have not then you haven't a clue what it feels like to be in that situation. If it went down like it has here more than once I'm sad for the young fellows family. And I am also sad for the Farmer and his family BUT the real problem lies with a gutless impotent federal gov't who doesn't have the balls to do what needs to be done and end this Hateful Mess that was caused at a different time and place and in no way fits the here and now.

ITS TIME TO END THIS FAILED CANADIAN APARTHEID.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                              Nobody other than the people involved know the truth, and that's what a trial is for, to bring out the truth. No us getting all worked up with what the media is or isn't saying.
                              Tell that to the cbc and the fsin. I see nothing wrong with waiting, but while we wait, we can make guesses. People do not shoot people on a whim usually. It is rare that there is ever due cause, but there IS a time and a place to defend yourself. My guess is that someone was up to no good. My guess is the flat tire story is a bunch of crap.

Can you imagine someone pulling into your yard and asking for help with their tire, and shooting them?

There is far more to the story than what has been said so far. I look forward to the truth coming out, and the fsin and cbc delivering an apology and a retraction. THEY are the ones fueling the racism.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...