• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RM of Glenside

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once the bullet is out of the gun its hard to put back. Im sure allot more had gone on here than is being said. If it were a car load of crackheads, indians or white kids makes no difference to me. That boy was not killed for just sitting in the back seat of a car. This had gone way out of control. How come he had to get his gun out? Why did they try to run him over? What the heck happened here is a good question. I would say there is allot more to come out of this story than 5 poor kids looking for help. Were the 5 drunk or intoxicated? What is the story on the other four that were on his property? They were running around before they even saw a gun? What if this farmer and his wife are truly victims?

Comment

Is Trudodo going to stand up to the hundreds of farms and farm family's that have been terrorized by theft, assault, and vandalism the past several years ???
      Not a chance in hell there forage
      What would you do if it was on your farm after the entire local area had been terrorized for years by the same group ??
      This is a bad situation for all , but simply because there has been zero respect for land owner rights .

Comment

This is Trudeaus justice minister just yesterday.

Wilson-Raybould has been tasked by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau with reviewing the criminal justice system, including sentencing changes brought in by the previous Conservative government.

As a former Crown prosecutor, Wilson-Raybould said she was able to see first-hand the inequities facing Canada's Indigenous people.

"I often saw young Indigenous men in the courtroom who were charged with non-violent property crimes. Far too often these men got caught in a vicious cycle within the system that led them to spending more time behind bars than in their communities."In her speech to a room full of lawyers, the justice minister spoke in favour of taking a restorative approach to justice.

"Along with studying how the system affects the most marginalized segments of our population, the review will also look at the important role discretion plays in the criminal justice system. Measures such as restorative justice in sentencing circles, where appropriate, could provide off-ramps to the justice system and possibly lead to lower incarceration rates for non-violent offences.

"I am committed to being a champion of such measures," Wilson-Raybould said.

Looks like a green light to Me. Think its bad now just wait.

Comment

It would be important to know if the car had a spare tire or not.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...