• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrorism

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrorism

Just read that in Belgium a terrorist slashed police officers' faces with a machete and was shot dead. With daily reports of terrorist acts, how can they be trusted anywhere - working in airports, in restaurants, taxi cab drivers. The goal of terrorists is wreaking havoc on the Western World.

Secondly, in a U of R summer camp, the kids were seperated by sex during swimming because Muslim Syrians were accomodated. Oh right, that really integrates them into our society! Guess we gotta just tell camp organizers that if they are going to start integrating other societies' standards, our kids won't be there.

What age group were the kids? I sure hope separating them for the reason you mentioned wasn't the main reason. Sad if it was...

Comment

You come to Canada - live by Canadian society as it is . You want to practice your faith , religion whatever - do it at home, or go back to where you came from .
      Canada is great because we are Canadians - let's not loose our identity- or it will be gone forever

Comment

Here is the link for the U of R story, it appears the reason for the segregation is Muslims following sharia law which women are treated very poorly.
        A liberal professor at the U of R caved in to policital correctness and said segregation was the best way for kids swimming.

http://www.therebel.media/stop_sharia

This is the problem when you have a PM who wants to rush in 50,000 Muslims from an ISIS region....

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          Just read that in Belgium a terrorist slashed police officers' faces with a machete and was shot dead. With daily reports of terrorist acts, how can they be trusted anywhere - working in airports, in restaurants, taxi cab drivers. The goal of terrorists is wreaking havoc ........
          Yup, true that. Can't trust terrorists anywhere and by their very nature they hide among the general population. I guess it's still a relative novelty in North America where terrorism really started on home soil fairly recently. We grew up with it in Britain with the IRA always bombing and killing people, my Dad fought the communist terrorist insurgence in SE Asia in the early 50s. It's what people who want to bring about change and are prepared to use violence do. Pleased that you said "they" instead of "muslim" which you are presumably implying as terrorism is perpetrated by people of all religions and atheists.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
            Yup, true that. Can't trust terrorists anywhere and by their very nature they hide among the general population. I guess it's still a relative novelty in North America where terrorism really started on home soil fairly recently. We grew up with it in Britain with the IRA always bombing and killing people, my Dad fought the communist terrorist insurgence in SE Asia in the early 50s. It's what people who want to bring about change and are prepared to use violence do. Pleased that you said "they" instead of "muslim" which you are presumably implying as terrorism is perpetrated by people of all religions and atheists.
            True enough. Look at the anarchists who wreaked havoc 19th century and continue today.

Comment

Back a few yrs ago we had the big debate that hindis were allowed to wear thier serpans to school and else where as they are a religious symbol , now with the strict airline rules are they all of a suden not a religious symbol any more or are they allowed on airlines packing them ?? Boy what we will allow our politicions to do so they can get the ethnic vote.. GO DONALD GO mabey if some one showed some balls a little may rub off on our limp wristed weak kneed a holes we elect. Shouldnt call them aholes as aholes are good for something at least !!!!

Comment

Back in the late '90s a friend's son (farm boy) was training for the RCMP. He came home on break and was laughing that during classes on terrorism the RCMP and CSIS had identified that the Farmers for Justice and the Western Canadian Wheat Growers were identified as terrorist groups. Does anyone believe that Canada's inept cops and hopeless spies could protect us from the self radicalized lone wolf like the machete Belgian?

Comment

Lets hope theyve had an education since.

Comment

Surely not Farmers for Justice. We got into trouble hauling grain to US. Maybe we were on the watch list. Funny! Guess I can add that to my resume.

Comment

[QUOTE=Braveheart;321828...... Does anyone believe that Canada's inept cops and hopeless spies could protect us from the self radicalized lone wolf like the machete Belgian?[/QUOTE]

I don't see any reason to run down our police or security forces, it's not an easy job. The terrorist (or just the ordinarily crazy gunman/knifeman/disgruntled ex-employee) always has the advantage of surprise. You can't watch everybody, everywhere, all the time short of running a regime like North Korea.

Comment

Nope. They're inept top down. Do you think they're still watching that Kadir bunch? Bet not. They're more busy harassing atv riders on their own property at Peiican Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                          Nope. They're inept top down. Do you think they're still watching that Kadir bunch? Bet not. They're more busy harassing atv riders on their own property at Peiican Lake.
                          C'mon you can't abandon local/community policing in favour of anti-terrorist policing - besides truth be told terrorism on Canadian soil is almost non-existant despite all the scare stories by some.

Comment

Jesus,not that i agree with the immagation thing but for **** sakes don't be scared of people,it only makes things worse.

Last night after regina exhibition we went to the parliament building park,kids where geo-cashing(actually pretty fun),so anyway we get to the skate park where the young tough tough guys where doing the skate board things,pretty impressive really and these young hoodlums where scared to death of me minus one,so anyways i'm going to take my boys there and pay those bastards a few bucks to teach my boys a few things,point being don't be afraid of people

Comment

Originally posted by cottonpicken View Post
                              Jesus,not that i agree with the immagation thing but for **** sakes don't be scared of people,it only makes things worse.

Last night after regina exhibition we went to the parliament building park,kids where geo-cashing(actually pretty fun),so anyway we get to the skate park where the young tough tough guys where doing the skate board things,pretty impressive really and these young hoodlums where scared to death of me minus one,so anyways i'm going to take my boys there and pay those bastards a few bucks to teach my boys a few things,point being don't be afraid of people
                              We likely all agree that it's one thing to deal with a few young, local 'hoodlums' who actually value their lives and quite another to deal with an immigrating culture who places greater value on violent death than peaceful life.

Trust is earned, not granted injudiciously.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...