• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South African Boers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
    Nope. Don't want them. We don't need anymore competition from foreigners or foreign treasuries.
    Those of us exiting would love to get more demand for land/yards. Those building legacies better compete. 30% of farmers have no successors... get out the cheque books!

Comment

Here's a further point: Many posters here were against Syrian refugees being brought to Canada mainly because of their Islamic faith. But, South Africans are ok? Many are bigoted as shit. They're not all as nice as Charlize Theron.
      I agree that some of the South Africans are quite racist, I mentioned that at the outset. In my experience though I have found these attitudes worse among the "doctor set" than the "farmer set". I was/am in favour of Syrian refugees being allowed into Canada, I see so much space and so much opportunity here for more immigrants and that this could repopulate and revitalize our rural communities that are so often in decline - simply because the population and economic activity are in decline. You say many South Africans are "bigoted as shit" - I say so are many of the Agriville posters with regard to Syrian immigrants.

Comment

Here's a further point: Many posters here were against Syrian refugees being brought to Canada mainly because of their Islamic faith. But, South Africans are ok? Many are bigoted as shit. They're not all as nice as Charlize Theron.
        brave, I must address the comments

Islamic doctrine is based upon religious teachings, including Mohammed's, which are contrary to Western morality.

His teachings specifically include killing infidels; honour killings; viewing nonbelievers as filth, making war on all infidels around them,and most unbearable, ...the triumph of Islam over all other religions.

Mennonite, Hutterite, Boer, Dukabour, Hindu and Christian doctrine do not teach their followers to kill all who differ with them. Their doctrine allows co-existence, But Islamic doctrine clearly instructs killing infidels. Islam must strive for supremacy.

You will most likely argue not all Muslins kill infidels, which is true.

But the 'benign' Islamic adherents do indeed systematically fund the soldiers, the killers, the instructions , the cost of terrorism. The 1.6B of Muslims worldwide, raise a lot of money every week in their mosques.

Besides, even If only 20% of the 1.6 B Muslims in the world are terrorists, do the math, we have a horrible problem.

Anyone who supports the supremacy of Islam throughout the world will never agree to co-exist in my world.

Anyone who ignores the violence and hate inherent in the religious doctrine of Islam, which continues to be taught today,
        the same as it has been taught for centuries, is helping to destroy Western culture.

**** and terrorism and the subjugation of women will only exacerbate whilst Islamic sympathizers ignore Islam's goal of world domination, with Sharia Law legalizing its tents of subjugation, jihad and terrorism.

I have watched Sweden stupidly lose its' country to foreign hordes who hate them; it's government ignoring the citizen-losers in the immigration scheme. 23 no-go zones now deny Swedes entry. **** is as common as blowing your nose.

Call me a bigot, as you call South Africans, brave,I'll wear the badge openly, which I find rather amusing.

You see, good Muslims don't want infidels as their friends, because their Prophet Mo demands, "Do not make friends with non-Muslims (9:23). That's a divine instruction aimed at disbelievers.

That would be me. And some South Africans. And Baptists.

Pars

Comment

Wheatking says "I think any person that is under severe persecution such as these South African farmers, should be given the fast track to immigrating to Canada, especially if they can work."

Should Cndn farmer orgs be part of that process of assisitng Boers, or should they go thorough the mainstream immigration system, Wheatking?

I value your opinion.

Comment

Oliver says "The Boers farmers and other farmers in SA or Zimbabwe who are facing a possible genocide should be preferred refugees."

Should Cndn farmers/ farm groups make that recommendation to Immigration Canada?

Comment

One of the main thing that caused decline in rural western Canada is the greedy old farts who can't sell their assets so with no local opportunity the young folks headed to the city. Now young farmers have to compete with Chinese money launderers for opportunity which will continue the population decline. Doubtful that importing Boers will have much affect on declining rural communities.

Comment

Immigrants are good for rural Saskatchewan. Our family has brought in families from Ukraine and Phillipines. All have remained in rural sask and are now super to have in our communities. They work hard raise thier children well and contribute to the local economy. Not to mention great friends to everyone. Fear is the greatest threat to us out here not the people that come. It is pretty rewarding to help people move and estabilish themselves here.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...