• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It wasn't me, I swear!!! LOL

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't me, I swear!!! LOL

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/story/2011/12/16/sk-quonset-fire-suspicious-1216.html

I only did the bales, guys, really! I swear!

"Investigators say a fire that destroyed $600,000 of farm machinery inside a Quonset near Edenwold, Sask., is suspicious.

RCMP said the blaze on the property about 13 kilometres north of Edenwold started sometime between the evening of Sunday, Dec. 11 and 9:00 a.m. the next day.

The building is owned by Rod Flaman, a former Wheat Board director who was removed from the position on Friday with the passage of Bill C-18, which ends the board's single-desk monopoly. The Quonset remained standing after the fire, but all the equipment inside was destroyed, including two combines.

RCMP are asking for the public's assistance in determining what happened. They are asking anyone with information to contact the Regina detachment at 306-780-5530, or call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477."

Then Stubblejumper wrote:

"Well Rod looks like you made someone mad. I guess you shouldn't have run as a pro choice director and then flipped your opinion once elected."

Did you write this Stubby???

Comment

How does a quonset burn? Its steel and
      concrete.

Comment

sumdumguy good name

Comment

I'm anti board but this is very unfortunate. My sympathies to Rod Flaman.

Comment

There are thousands of Wooden quonsets on the prairies. I guess one less now. Hopefully this Was an accident..

Comment

FYI,

It was steel... it is still standing.

Look at the article.

Comment

This was a steel quonset. While I don't agree with Flaman on much
                this is no way to act. I hope this was an accident and not deliberatley
                set. Judging by his comment he is taking it fairly well.

Comment

If I was a conspiracy theorist....

Comment

No that's over the line, sorry.

Comment

BTW, my lol in no way means I am laughing
                      at Rod. I am chuckling over my silly
                      comment about burning bales the other day.
                      Hate to see this happen, unless one does
                      it themselves of course. No one deserves
                      having that type of thing done to them
                      tho. I do hope they get to the bottom of
                      it!

Comment

Our neighbour had a tractor burn in his quonset,
                        didn't damage anything else.

Comment

There is a lot of craziness out there on both sides. No one can deny that.

Comment

WD9,

Time to get All our wireless cameras working... in our farm yards.

Good thing the cost has come down to set up surveillance with wireless internet and all the new gadgets.

What an amazing time in history to live!

Comment

Maybe he found out he had some expensive lawyer bills to pay and needed some quick insurance cash!

I have heard of straw getting under manifolds and smoldering until the wires or fuel line provided an accelerant to light it up.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...