• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you like Johnny Cash on a damp day.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I favour Corb Lund, "Hard on Equipment" one of my favourites.

Comment

Also like Corb Lund. Pretty much all his work is good. "Movin to SK", Highland Steer", "Horse Soldier", all great songs.

Comment

i like him ! what a voice . i also like corb lund . worked in the patch with a guy that played with the "smalls" and corb in the beginning when they were punk rock. they grew up together. funny thing is that he said corb never rode anything more than a sheep . he sure is a good story teller, you would think he had lived all those songs . i really like all his songs and would sure like to see him live . my grandson likes johhny cash and corb lund also ! he was thrilled when told him when he was about 3 that i had saw johhny . funny thing is I'm not much into country , but sure like those two! and this young colter will go far

Comment

Damn good! But why does he cringe every time he opens his mouth? That is kinda weird..

Comment

Wiseguy = IDIOT? It appears that way.Commenting is one thing, being ignorant is another.

Comment

Wiseguy...put your brain in gear and your mouth in neutral! ;-)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...