• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Grain Terminal at Maymont

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Grain Terminal at Maymont

I haven't seen any media releases but work on a new terminal has been going on all spring. Apparently the official sod turning cerimony is in early July. From what I was told it is the partnership called Grainsconnect.The Australian/Japanese connection announced late last year. It should be good for the area to have another competitor.

Be a very good location 👍

Comment

I think the chances of us seeing a terminal on our line are slim to none. Although CN still sends a rail inspection company down this line and services a terminal on it, its likely the highway that has secondary weight limits on it and a shittier one that has an 8 tonne limit on part of it that intersects the main highway that will keep any terminal being built on this rail line and highway.

Comment

No big deal enjoy it till they knock it down in a few years.

Comment

that explains why upgrades to 340 and 376 were in the provincial budget at a boy brad.

Comment

Should be checking land titles to see who is making the paper bag donation to boyd.

Hahaha.

Comment

Saw the machines there yesterday and was unsure of what it could be. Thumbs up to more investment in Saskatchewan!

Comment

I drove by that cargill at raymore the other day , if they knock that down , someone needs a shot in the side of the head . and so does both levels of govt . can't believe anyone is even entertaining that idea .
                also drove straight south of tisdale on hwy 35 to leross , guess I wont bitch about our hiways here anymore . what a goat trail , and that water south and north of hwy 16 is amazing . strange to see yards and full grown trees standing in 2 or 3 feet of water . sure feel for those farmers in that wet zone !

Comment

If I piled my rocks on 376 it would be an improvement.

Comment

There is a stretch of highway near us that they designated 8 tonne max weight...couldn't drive our empty tandem on it legally, but at least they saved it from further deterioration. They diverted the traffic off it onto an RM Super Grid. Now the Department of Holidays pays the RM a maintenance fee.

Seems things continue to go backwards. Everything "costs" too much!!! So let it go to hell, tear it down or pass the responsibility on to someone else.\

Can everyone do exactly as they want regardless of the effects or consequences it has on other people? Seems some can.

Comment

I offered my rocks to the department of holidays working on the 1/2 mile stretch of 378 just off Hwy 4. What a gong show there for the past month and a half .
                      Solution there is easy - Derian that big slough into the natural water run going west under Hwy 4 with proper culverts . Drain the water and the Hwy would be fine . Well , still sucks but that 1/2 mile is a disaster .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...