• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree stone picker , we had 100 AC peas wiped out in the same situation 3 years ago . It was just a simple phone call to the boys, they came had a look right away. Easy to see what happened , they just gave me a number for there insurance guy .
    The insurance guy came out at harvest time , we varified the loss and they sent us a check for the $45,000 loss. Absolutely no hard feelings and it was dealt with properly and quickly.

Comment

Same thing happened again on anouther half. At least 50 plus AC . Just got back with neighbour and Agroligist - frustrating to say the least .

Comment

I hear u bucket. Cargill can go **** themselves.They will never get any business from me ever. Pre buying just keeps the ball rolling. Too early too give any of those bastards more money. Farmers are there own worst enemies. Then we bitch and complain when things go for shit. Sick and tired of it.

Comment

SOO is it the retailers fault for trying to make a fast buck or mabey its yous BTOs.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...