• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is everyone? In the field? Bwahahahahahaha!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is everyone? In the field? Bwahahahahahaha!

Boring on here today.

In legion playing chase the ace , crop in two weeks ago , watching it grow and counting the money ,

Comment

Having supper in saskatoon with a potential business partner and an Iranian grain dealer.

Comment

Iranian, run for the hills.

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
          Having supper in saskatoon with a potential business partner and an Iranian grain dealer.
          Good for you. Taking for granted he messaged you on cf. wish I had your guts, energy and whatever else you seem to have to keep excited about this industry and take advantage of all the tools we have today.
          Good luck. Hope it works out.

Comment

Started at 4:15 this afternoon. Sure feels better than before the shot of rain.

Rounded second and closing in on third.....home stretch soon. Probably could do more. But not sure if I want to.....it drives me nuts at times...most times, lol.

Work safe when you get out there!

Comment

Yup.... batting average of .666!

Comment

Here in the BigTO leagues. ....

Comment

Man your a big shot Klause. From Ethelbert to the king of the world! Lol

Comment

Now now seabass......Murad al Katib started in his, or his parent's, basement(I think). Let's encourage, not discourage.

Opportunity may be knocking.....let him answer it.

Good luck Klause.

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                      I hope it turns out good for you. Just remember the little guy when you get on top like Wisechick

Icy Out

Comment

You guys are funny.

If there's the potential to turn a 6 buck a bushel crop into a 60 cent a lb product that can be distributed country wide why wouldn't you.

That fellow is extremely well connected. His family runs one of the largest trading firms in Iran. He's backed and has an idea. Who wouldn't meet and chat with him.

Never discount an idea. Never take no for an answer. And never stop thinking of ways to improve.

Kinda like freewheat's problems. My solutions is wall to wall Timothy and sell it to Japan $$$$$$ no stress good for land no more getting stuck.

Comment

Getting into hay in wet country. There is a move you will regret. There were hay farmers from fort MacLeod that tried to expand to the Outlook SK area under irrigation. Just could not get good hay dry there.

Comment

It's all about whose pesos.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                              Started at 4:15 this afternoon. Sure feels better than before the shot of rain.

Rounded second and closing in on third.....home stretch soon. Probably could do more. But not sure if I want to.....it drives me nuts at times...most times, lol.

Work safe when you get out there!
                              See how nice for you farma to be DRY and get rain, we are wet and get rain, have to sit for many COLD days.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...