• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump

Malle brought this up thought it deserved its own thread,just wondering what everyone's opinion is.

I don't know what the hell to think. Doesn't really sound good for Canada but who knows. Definatley the most interesting Political thing that has maybe ever happened. He did a ninety minute no holds bar interview with the Washington post(can catch some at zerohedge)looked pretty impressive.

The Chinese saying"may you live in interesting times"is actually a curse

A flake who should be on the "Comedy Hour". A real idiot who has confused his own party and guarantees a lost chance at the Repugs taking the Presidency.
    I wonder how much the Democrats are paying him to sabotage the Primaries.
    ====

Comment

Hillary of Trump.

I would vote trump.

Why is the establishment not want the guy to win. Maybe they need some one to clean house and make America strong again. Because the ***** Obama sure sunk them.

We have Selfie Kid that's doing exactly what Obama did. Canada always has a delayed factor.

Comment

350ish million Americans. These two are the best they can do? Might as well pick a president via lottery

Comment

As much as I prefer the Republican agenda, have to go with Hillary.
          If republicans cannot get their act together to choose a good candidate, they deserve to lose.

Comment

Watching the GOP self imploded is so entertaining, reminds me of one of those reality shows. Comparing penis sizes and who's got a better looking wife, yup should make a great President, Saskfarmer . Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. For that reason alone, I love what Trump is doing.

Trump may get the most delegates but will not get the GOP nominee as they will rewrite the rules to give it to someone else within the GOP. What are they going to do next? Can't wait for the next episode, makes for great entertainment.

The Democratic Party will be in power for another four years

Comment

the only way the democrats will get in is if sanders wins. many dems admit they will vote trump before hillary. hillary has to much baggage to attempt any dirt slinging against trump therefore don holds the trump card. dons latest talk of eliminating the 19 trillion debt is quite amusing and concerning.

Comment

Trump or Hitlery - both are the two circus clowns with the most money , that's why they will be the last two standing . It has zero to do with democracy - that is a fairy tail.
                I may not agree with our drama teacher but eastern Canada voted him in and it is what it is but it had far less to do with who had the most money to get in .

Comment

If the GOP tries to oust Trump at the convention, it will be the end of the party and the two party system. Tea Party will split off, Evangelicals will split (or completely take over the party) and a handful of establishment moderates will be left. There are just as many people that despise Hillary as Trump, so nothing is a sure thing between the two. Only thing that is a sure bet is if Bernie wins - he can bring both young voters, Hillary voters and anti-Trump voters under one roof.

Comment

Personally I think Trump is a really a democrat trying to sabotage the republicans. Having said that he has the unique ability to get the most media coverage for free with his outlandish comments. As for Hillary, she has been involved in American politics for decades, anybody who thinks she is the solution is dreaming. Will be interesting to see if she is charged for her misuse of email, I guess if she wins she can pardon herself. Have to think after spending all that money Americans could come up with something better!!!

Comment

I don't see how Trump can survive his comments on abortion, and punishing a woman that has an abortion. But, stranger things have happened. He's like Teflon and the only thing that sticks to him is hair spray.

Comment

35 million Canadians and we have JT. I will trade Trudeau for Trump.

Comment

on the dem side is Hilary Clintin worse than Obama? Or just more of the same?
                          Shes better than her opponent on the dem side hes sounds like a real lefty wereas Hilary is more middle ground I am wrong.
                          Think there was a heart surgeon on republican side I thought he spoke well way back when this all started but hes long gone

Comment

another question how is vice president elected lets does Hilary just pick out someone or the party does presume its Hilary?

Comment

I don't care for Clinton but she would have made a better president than Obama - she might be corrupt but she wouldn't be incompetent like he's been. I'd bet she would be a tough leader, something like Thatcher, and wouldn't back down to other world leaders like Putin.

Sanders is farther left than any of the most communistic NDP leaders we've ever seen in this country. Trump is a bad joke that keeps getting told over and over. But he, and PM Selfie, are products of the times: reality TV/Entertainment Tonight low information mass media spawn.

I believe the vice-president running mate is selected by the Presidential candidate for each party once their respective conventions are held.
                              Last edited by oldjim; Apr 3, 2016, 15:50.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...