• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commercial Applicators with Autistic Children

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One off had a quote awhile back about conventional vs. organic that makes a lot of sense. "There is a little bit of something in everything".
    This is for the most part why I don't get too pushy about being one or the other. Although I like to throw the occasional kidney punch just for balance.
    I am not educated enough to associate custom spraying to autistic children. .

Comment

You have to think after the Zika fallout in Central America and all the birth defects caused by a small virus. I wonder if any conection can be made between Autism and Lymes Disease, west nile or other things like this. Its obviously something during the brain development stage.

Comment

There is a lot of autism today. You would think with all the research dollars poured in they could test for it and/or find the cause.

Comment

I know how easy it is to become complacent when spraying long days. A guy should really try to limit their exposure as much as possible. Change those in cab charcoal filters. Cover all exposed skin, no ballcaps the sweat band holds the chem wet against your skin. Rubber boots only. Goggles are smart when loading chem. Good long length gloves are 5 bucks a pair and its probably smart to toss em daily. Hand wash stations are key. Wash cabs and equipment regularly,a garden hose attachment tee'd off the pump is nice to rinse off door handles, valves and such. Maybe you guys have some tips and tricks.

Comment

The locals just pay employees to run the sprayers. I am sure they take the commercial applicators course.
            There is very little chemical exposure driving around in a truck describing the next field to spray.

Managers manage, employees do the work. Thats just the way it is.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...