• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan farm meeting calls for orderly marketing of grain

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im somewhat undecided.
    Should I keep following Agriville to keep an eye on the crazys? Kinda like following the greens on twitter.
    Or should I pay no mind to these revisionist history writers??
    Any energy spent on debate is clearly wasted, and the negative waves generated clearly counterproductive.
    A lot of writing was done post civil war to dilute, hide, or deny one of the primary causes of the conflict.
    Should we ignore these fools or drop Agriville?

Comment

These cwb ghosts are like the horror movie characters whom after 15 sequels don't f ing die. Same reason there's a core 22% in Saskatchewan will vote ndp no matter if Francis the mule is running cause of Tommy and mom and dad voted that way so I'll keep up with tradition. Lol. These ghosts are like radicalized Muslims too far to bring back. Too far gone to be safely introduced into the mainstream without messing something up.

Comment

Soooo correct me if I wrong. Wheat has been over 6 dollars since we didn't have to give our wheat away . Soooo the cwb would've gotten us over 9 dollars every year ?

Comment

agree wakopa, although not great, we have not sold much wheat for under $6.50 for three years. Very few times ever got over $6 through the borg, and never got 100% of my money at time of delivery. I never want to go back to the welfare system as before with 20% quotas, pathetic initials and sometimes non existent final payments.

Comment

What is orderly marketing? There seem to be a couple different tupes of farmers and the marketplace could accomodate them both. We never depended on the Wheat Board ever. We enjoyed the freedom of burgeoning special crops. We didn't have a permit book after 1986 because we didn't use the one we had after 1980. But not all farmers want to live like we lived. They are satisfied to turn over the responsibility of selling their cereals to bureaucfats with no vested interest, and they should have that option. Its a free country and we should embrace the diversity. So I say go for it guys, but leave us out. Thanx!

Comment

so if I'm right does that mean the farmers for less are lying again as the have so often?

Comment

"so if I'm right does that mean the farmers for less are lying again as the have so often?"

Yes, that is what it means. They will never stop lying...its in their genes.

Comment

Duh , u boarders lie all the time .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...