• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snow on the ground?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm near Lethbridge. We could seed to today if we wanted to. Some guys are working hay land and disking in manure. There is very little, if any, frost left in the ground. Some march snow would be welcome

Comment

I guess I could have asked as well then about temperatures.Same here with temperatures. A nice warm winter, but no melting whatsoever has happened. sounds like a lot of areas have had melting conditions all along. I guess with no snow cover, this is to be expected to an extent...

Comment

Kris!

Post a Pic @ da New Mill!!!!!!!

money TRAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Klause. We always call it the Shackleton Flats , same area just different name

Comment

There's no snow here in Columbia. Big time drought, go long coffee futures.

Comment

Sounds like I should move to Lethbridge, never any winter? Like Free, snow every where, WET soil under neath it all. Might be a huge plus OR huge MINUS...wait for it...

Comment

Give That Man a Load and He Will Turn it Into 10!!!!!! From Here, There, and Every Where!!!!!!!!!!

#HaulRoadKris

Comment

Still white in our area but today should open up some spots closer to the valley. Valley to regina today will take the snow.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...