• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belle Plaine urea picked up

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belle Plaine urea picked up

any quotes ?

Are you registered to get in there to load? Wouldn't you have to go through a "retailer" anyway?

Comment

yes on both accounts

Comment

$520 "delivered" to my yard, 95kms away from plant. Calculate what you think the freight is worth...

Comment

Farmaholic

About 300 per tonne because with where natural gas is ... Yara's cost to put it in a truck or railcar is about 150 cdn a tonne.

These prices are ridiculous.

Grow more make less.

Everyone else makes less and profits more.

Comment

Imagine where grain prices would go if everyone went organic.

Comment

Wholesale 397 a mt going to a distributor we get loads out of there for trucking

Comment

So approx 100$ mt goes to retailer for a phone call ?!?!

Comment

Leaves alot for the middle man that is using the farmers credit to order.

Why can't a guy just call Yara and have the same trucker as the retailer uses pick it up.

Comment

Not thinking about urea yet. Just back from Kihei, Kihei.

Comment

Ok, someone is ****in lying here!! Who can pay for their fertilizer with a credit card? All I hear is whining from the retailer that the margins on fert are too tight to allow CC payment like you can on seed and chemical? Comments?

Comment

all but one takes cc here

Comment

Haven't ever heard of no credit cards allowed for fertilizer?

Comment

FNA fert plant start-up? How's it going, I'm not on board?

I heard their goal isn't to drive fert prices down but supply fert at wholesale cost to it's member shareholders. Then pay dividends to the same for extra product sold to retailers at wholesale. Wholesalers make money.....

Comment

Farmaholic

What I meant was if you order fertilizer the retailer will use your line not his.

It would get put on my fcc account before belle plaine had loaded the truck.

Retailers have zero risk just an easy 100 bucks a tonne.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...