• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvest

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, here we are two days later and still no price predictions and no cash prices from Sir cotton.

All talk I suppose.

Comment

Why dont you go high jack malles thread about grain prices,its what your good at.

Comment

What's the matter cotton? Your ego writing cheques that you can't cash?

Comment

Now lets see, times when chaffmeister handed you your own butt. Hows about these two postings from the recent past...

http://agriville.com/cgi-bin/forums/viewThread.cgi?1183840167

http://agriville.com/cgi-bin/forums/viewThread.cgi?1184108183

Comment

And I can see from Malle's thread you are in the 'do as I say not as I do camp'.

Changing the subject away from wheat prices to inflation. Tsk, tsk.

Comment

A word-a-bomber.

Throws out a statement out of the blue-grey truth zone, and when it truth-explodes, he runs like hell for the bush screaming, "Look at the zebra", hoping everyone will foget about the word-a-bomb.

Sheesh.

Parsley

Comment

Franny: Pig prices are dropping. ha ha ha.

Comment

dont worry Benny, Franny seems to have a full time position here on agriville, there isn't a thread he hasn't tried to take over and manipulate for his own selfish reasons.

Almost what Adam Smith would call a forum troll except A.S only calls them trolls if he doesn't like their slant, if he likes your CWB stance you can rant and wail all you want.
                  Right franny?

Comment

Your darn rights I'm 'selfish'. It's my life, my land, my mortgage it should be my grain. How exactly does me giving you my grain work in my interest? Answer; it doesn't.

If you believe that giving your grain away to others benefits you in some way then I say go ahead, do it, knock yourself out. Just leave me out of it, I'm not interested. You don't need my grain to give yours away.

And why on earth would I want to take people to task for saying things I agree with?

That makes about as much sense as giving my grain away. But then again I've never grown mustard(on purpose anyways).

Comment

And, uh, benny you really should check the pig prices before you comment on them.

Fridays Chicago closing prices show that they were up across the board and the monthly chart shows that we are up in the range of the highs of the last eight years.

But thanks for your concern, you're a real humanitarian and a friend to all farmers.

Comment

HaHaHa Fran

If you want to start a new thread on that old debate lets go.

I won that one fair and square and chaff had the enough sense to only post once.

Comment

You're a legend in your own mind cotton.

Comment

Enough already yet...this thread is too long and sooooooo off topic.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...