• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Another 10000 Acres!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes some of the stougton
    Water goes to lampman and I'm right in the middle of it worse than 2011.#@%&

Comment

Jackflash, in 2011, all around the town farmers were destroyed. Now, have they recovered and has Sask Water dealt with the problem?

Comment

No sumdumdguy, Lampman does not get Stoughton water. Thank goodness, it will be years to get rid of what they got.

Comment

Was at Stoughton and North east today.farmer I picked bull up had not started yet.looks like lots of crop seeded in the area though.they are wet but not even close to 2011.at least not yet.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.