• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rain event

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rain event

Looks like a rain event next Wednesday and Thursday. Seeding is perfect and could use an inch next week but do not want 3.

You can have our share..We are still to wet to go..

Comment

We got a good 1/4 inch over night out of the blue. Back to slime.

Partners, did you get a shot of rain overnight?

Comment

We did ugggg

Comment

How much Klause? we got 1 mm, quick passing clouds are best pattern, usually where it is drier. NO wrap around 3 day rains PLEASE!

Comment

Blame SF3. He ordered it

Out

Comment

How much Klause? we got 1 mm, quick passing clouds are best pattern, usually where it is drier. NO wrap around 3 day rains PLEASE!

Comment

Looks like Northern Sask. getting it.

Comment

Boom. Out of nowhere it starts raining and then sorta snowing while I was attempting to do some preseed burnoff. The temperature went from 15 to 5°C in less than a minute. I swear my sprayer is a cloud magnet.

Comment

Same kinda day here...

Comment

If you look back a post or two 8 days ago it was comin... just was not sure exactly where.
                      Good luck .. stay safe. Given er shit here while we can.

Comment

Hope to roll tomorrow as burning then Kelly harrow seems to work excellent. Hope the rain goes to hell" but looks like hell is our little area of the province.

Comment

Latest forecast lightens up on the rain amounts.

Comment

Finally last night a few got started in our area. On worked ground or burnt ground or lighter land canola stubble. We will be full force today. Oh well some wheat I planted last Tuesday in garden on south side of house just popped out yesterday that's 12 days in the ground. Were finally warming up.

Comment

What forecasting,,, went from 70mm forecast, now down to 3mm ! WTF
                              Now what to do, will the forecast hold or will it revert back. Weather forecasting in Canada is sooooooo convoluted ! I'm trying to make $100,000 decisions around this!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...