• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NDP in Alberta

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NDP in Alberta

I have been trying to stay off here as I seem to upset quite a few folks, but I miss the fun.

First off, before the labels start flying at me like usual LOL I would like to start off this thread saying that I support no political party. It ain't going to make that much difference who gets in as the bureaucrats and banksters run the show anyway.

Wait a minute... Start off this thread... Did I just say that as if I expect to have people respond????? I have posted a few topics on here with literally no response whatsoever. Maybe this will be another...

So why is it that country folk are scared of NDP? And it seems would rather have the same group of thieves or their rose colored cousins lead them through the current Alberta crisis? Is it protection? Protection of ownership -- of stuff -- that may have to be shared should some left wingnot named Nutley take the reigns? Just wondering folks.

Love to hear your take.

You know what --- on second thought --- I think I am going to vote for Ms. Notley... Can't be a trilogy of Alberta women who run away and hide from a good challenge can there.

OMGod - I just read that Ralph's daughter is promoting NDP. That is King Ralph - the one we all love. Now what?

Comment

Randy, in answer to your first question:

"So why is it that country folk are scared of NDP?"

Two words - "Redneck Paranoia"??

LOL

Comment

In my riding the ndp candidate is a union rep, and the party is lead by a union lawyer. No thanks, I'll vote for anyone else

Comment

Saskatchewan will be watching that election for sure. I think when it comes to making the X, voters will default back. These polls aren't that accurate.

Comment

Cons getting desperate Randy:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/05/01/alberta-ndp-conservatives-harper-mulcair-notley_n_7192154.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2015/05/01/corporate-business-leaders-warn-of-risks-to-alberta-ndp-government?

Comment

Getting desperate all right. Can't open either link. And I don't know where the heck I put my tin hat to try to reconnect....

I have honestly not paid enough attention. Gotta google this Notley chick.

Comment

So far so good. Doesn't look all that scary. Maybe not as cute as Daniel, but definitely sweeter that Ally. I cant see her asking that every single government sign telling us that the NDP built all the new roads with their bare hands have her name on it like Ally did. Yip that damn union stuff came up. One of the reasons to obviously hate NDP... Wait a minute... Do Unions ruin farms? Okay better go google some more.

Comment

Oh shit --- here it is...
                  Rachel Notley campaign has 'shades of Jack Layton'

Jack Layton!!!!! Now there was one scary dude. Could you imagine a Jack Layton like man standing up to the conservatives in opposition or in some bloody coalition government. My goodness what would we do in Alberta if we had an actual opposition. I mean ---Daniel showed her stuff -- until she walked across the floor....LMAO

Comment

OMG - I thought I hit the mother load of fear when I saw the name of her husband. Lou Arab..... yikes.... But the first picture of his head was covered by and NDP sign so I could not tell if he was brown or if he was wearing a scarf on his head. Found him with another google search and he is white ---- whew ---- relax everyone. Doesn't talk of his religious background, but he looks pretty chritiany. Nothing much to fear so far, but I will keep searching.

Comment

Just think what farmers could do if they unionized, hey Rook!

Comment

Just think what farmers could do with better farm group leadership.

Comment

Sounds like someone needs to do just that and not just anonymously talk about it on Agriville.

Comment

Nothing anonymous about our rkaiser. I can vouch for that.

We are having the same problems in MB, except the names have been changed. The real problem is not whether the government is NDP, Conservative, or the Rhinocerous party. The real problems come when one party holds power for too long. It's only a matter of time before they get to believe that they can do whatever they like and the unwashed masses will vote them back in. The good of the party soon comes before the good of the people.

Personally, nothing gets my back up quicker than when politicians choose to try and use scare tactics and trash talk about their opponents rather than actually say they have good ideas of their own to justify re-election. It's an indication that they really do have no good ideas or plans of their own. They would rather take the easy way than do some honest work.

Every once in a while you need to run a good virus scan, defragment the political hard drive, and do a reboot. Wake them all up and remind them who is working for who.

Comment

Scare tactics? Thats all the Harper government does.That, and use our own money to do it and remind us with all the signs and advertising ,tell us how good they doing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...