• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C-18

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C-18

The Feds passed it?

Thursday I believe. Our farmer owned SECAN co-operative is very appreciative of the step forward. As are the producer commissions and grain growers of Canada.

20 years for one step forward!

Comment

Unreal..... Things just keep getting worse

Comment

You give Canola growers a cash cow.....and guess what.... they will support chocolate milk.

If asked to comment on increasing retail fuel prices...they'd realize it is important to government coffers too. In fact there are those who benefit from every input price increase.

Tell farmers; again and again; how good this is for them.

Comment

glad I am getting near the end of this lunacy . and have no kids that want to farm !

Comment

Been trying to get an answer. When UPOV91 is implemented will the check offs that we are giving the comm's for research and marketing disappear?

The seed Co will be self funded (by farmers LOL) and it should be up to them and the CGC to make sure that we have a dependable commodity for market.

Lord know it will cost producers enough.

Comment

Caseih
              I was just thinking that this is maybe a good time to start steering my kids in a different direction, I've been trying to involve them in things and they are interested in it but the direction things are going is not good
              It's sad to find out that the our leaders turned out to be lemmings. I always had suspicions but it's pretty clear now.

Comment

All Alberta producer commissions, are refundable now... including WGRF research funding.

All the best

Comment

Tom my question is: Will the check off still be in place?
                  Not, if it is/was or will be REFUNDABLE.

Comment

wmoebis.

Farmers have to give these pricks a platform to work against us, so your recourse is to continue to fill out forms to get your money back.

Comment

Ive only been farming 20 years and I would like to know the rules in black and white. Can someone post them in farmer language so I can understand them. Will I get in trouble this year for using seed in my bins? Is there variety declarations at the point of sale now? Royalties when and how? How is a guy supposed to know these things before he is a criminal? Can farmers go to jail for this?

Comment

glad I am getting near the end of this lunacy . and have no kids that want to farm !

Comment

Caseih

You lucky bastard. Lol.

Comment

Your so right caseih, almost done here. Guys like tom want to rule the world. Funny though will still retire even though the CWB gouged me all those years, imagine if they would have not been around, would of been retired twenty years sooner. Oh shut up agchat, "**** YOU ARE STUPID."

Comment

Tom, your farmer owned secan cooperative probably wont be a farmer owned coop for long now.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...