• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CPS fertility/agronomy vs. HRS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If you're looking for a variety that responds well to intense management, has no Canadian milling market, and is a good week later than most other wheats then Pasteur is a good variety" ~ SeCan rep at the Blair's field day.

Comment

I hate how it seems that one variety will have excellent lodging, but late maturity. The next will have good fuz resistance, but fair lodging. An then there is one with good both, but yields poor.

I need lodging resistance, reasonably early. Decent fuz like a fair at least.

Comment

this may be what you are looking for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMDDZHEXZpM

Comment

Thanks bgmb, never even thought of youtube. Found a few other vids as well. thanks again.

Comment

Maybe just try a bit. Our sadash is definitely later but yield is worth the risk. No fuz or high vomy in ours this year but could be an issue some years but all wheat can be.

Comment

You are very welcome Freewheat, I would maybe try a quarter or something. I would hit it with at least 1 maybe 2 shots of fungicide if you have your own sprayer and 120-35-10 should be able to hit 70 without too much trouble if you are on good land. If you dont have your own hi clearance i would put some bumper in with the herbicide.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...