• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tempest in a broom closet

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Braveheart great comeback on your behave. It's what I expected from you. Lot's of smoke and no fire, nothing new.

Comment

I don't get upset, really. I was curious why blackpowder swore at me, but I was not upset. Far too much has happened in my life to be upset over an internet post!

My point is, those of us who do apologize from time to tie, understand why Harper did so. If you do not understand why he did, I don't get it is all...

Comment

What a ridiculous thread! You might as well be arguing over how many angels can sit on the head of a pin.

Comment

Rockpile your right, but I guess there's nothing on TV tonight

Comment

one-off/forage....security protocol and security risk on the leader during such an chaotic situation/attack is always a priority because they usually are the intended targets, You know this, but choose to spin the event into a very personal attack.
            As you try make hay of this non-issue, and grasp whatever cheap shot value you can interpret out of such a tragic event, I think it shows more about you two than anyone.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...