• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FNA commercial

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FNA commercial

CWB might do all right. New elevators with loop tracks(how many other elevators can boast that?), inland terminals,ownership in terminals at TBay and Vancouver, East Coast terminal, 2 brand new lakers.If they are competitive and friendly why wouldn't they get the business?

Comment

CWB might do all right. New elevators with loop tracks(how many other elevators can boast that?), inland terminals,ownership in terminals at TBay and Vancouver, East Coast terminal, 2 brand new lakers.If they are competitive and friendly why wouldn't they get the business?

Comment

The Pools actually did very well as long as farmers were running them. It went to h in a handbasket when farmers were persuaded they couldn't run them so brought in a bunch multi-million dollar help that promptly set to buying donut shops and ports in Poland. Things no farmer would have cone.

In this case it's pretty simple for me. Do I want to keep paying crazy basis to others or take some for myself. Be happy to get your contribution to my bottom line too, thank you very much.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...