• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow just a little nippy this morning!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should be good even through the next full moon IMO . The few days around the Sept full moon will be frost IMO

Comment

Our seasons are all messed up and everything has shifted 1 month back. Our April felt like March, our May was like April and so on. Our Aug will feel like July and we won't get frost till into October.

Comment

Breadwinner, I agree. We used to seed end of april first of May, and it would freeze at end of August. Now we seed two to three weeks later, and the frost seems to have shifted later as well. Except for good old 2004. Oh and 2000. I had peas freeze on July 26th ish. One pod per plant. But all in all, in my 22 crops, I have seen more late frosts than early. And more late seeding than early.

Here's hoping it continues that way at least for this fall.

Comment

Holy shit was dancing on the lawn out front. **** it dance cannot control wheather

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...