• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ethanol dead?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And thats fer God Damn Sure!!!!!!!!!! I find it hard to believe that Swamp Land 25 Miles West of Portage & Main is selling fer $3200 to Thee Acre. Who's Land???? What Mutual Fund Bought it????? Did yer Buddy Pay & Smile er is it still fer Rent?????

Comment

And thats fer God Damn Sure!!!!!!!!!! I find it hard to believe that Swamp Land 25 Miles West of Portage & Main is selling fer $3200 to Thee Acre. Who's Land???? What Mutual Fund Bought it????? Did yer Buddy Pay & Smile er is it still fer Rent?????

Comment

Marshall!!!!!!!!!! If I Guess who Yous are, You Tell Me What Mutual Fund Bought The Land, DEAL????? Ok Guessing........... NOW, Thats you on Page 12 in The July 19th, 2012 Issue of The Manitoba Cooperator. Am I right, er Am I Right????? God I'm GOOD at Guessing who Everyone is. What can I say, I like knowing Each and Every one of Yous on a First Name Basis Around Here!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.agcanada.com/issue/ - July 19th, 2012 Issue

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...