• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ag Canada current conditions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ag Canada current conditions

So how dry is it?

Were wet with wet end to the season and now enough snow after two storms. No more moisture till may 15th.

Comment

Surplus subsoil. Top was nice for working after harvest.

Comment

The "Friends of the Earth from Quebec", and the "New Brunswick Common Front for Social Justice"!!

Too funny!!!

Comment

I am trying to laugh Kodiak, and at face value this
          list is laughable.
          Talk about an A list of the "entitled"!
          However,as I perused these organizations it seems
          more revealing of the CWB politics and ideology
          than relating to any semblance of business
          principles or sustainability.

Gotta love the "LIFT" acronym... Low Income
          Families Together... seems especially in tune with
          CWB practices.

Thanks for the revelation, although it

even hurts when I laugh!.. Cheers... Bill

Comment

I think a prerequisite to having the opinion: you want to save the CWB for the good of farmers, should mean that YOU want to average YOUR wage with YOUR colleagues. This is a great idea for unions: average workers capital and redistribute equally!

And I also wonder where the "Partridge in a Pear Tree" is on the list of groups.

Comment

It is a god damn good thing I am not Stephen Harper.

The first thing after receiving this letter is I would say " I give up, you guys win. Today I am announcing measures to implement the cwb across Canada. And to all people involved we will drop your wages accordingly to the price of grain and pay you as we see fit. Never mind the fact that you have done a years work, you will be paid as we see fit, then if we decide we don't want to pay you we won't.

Now if any of you want to retract your signatures to this nonsense, we will fully understand, but tough shit""

Bunch of ****ing morons.

Comment

What's the old saying "you can tell a lot about someone by the friends they keep"?

Comment

What percentage of that list actually understands the issue?

What percentage has any interest in understanding the issue?

What percentage is obviously just taking care of their interests?

What percentage would be impressed if say the WCWG was telling them how to run their business??

Comment

"OMG" !!!! 90% of this list could not grow a fukin flower in a pot, and they want to tell me how to market grains I spend hundereds of thousands of dollars each fukin year in my community that supports their jobs to opperate my farm. I will officialy give my time to speak at each one of their annual meetings for a little insight on the real world. Pollitely.
                    And greenpeace, *** me are you serious?? They could not make ice in the Yukon, let alone know sfa about the CWB.
                    The IBEW - WTH - did they wire the Mission terminal and the new ships.
                    CUPE - CUPW - I should dictate how much you should make in a year and when and how much you get paid.
                    Give me and ten thousand farmers a say at each one of your annual meetings how you are to get paid, how much and when - What say you then ???????
                    Wow, what a strange fukin world...

Comment

O.K. I will tone it down a bit but this b/s needs a bulldozer now before it goes too far.

Comment

No ground frost below 2 in - it's very dry here. We can dig 5-8 feet no moisture other than 2-3 in in most areas.
                        We have some feilds that are still 50% full that were almost flooded by July 30th.

Comment

What's common to this list, is that they all want the cheap food policy to continue. They want the wheat board to continue providing low cost grains to their mills, so they can continue eating low cost breads, donuts, and pastas. They don't give a sweet eff about wheat an' barley growers in Western Canada.

Comment

Also each one of them has a gravy train job related to the CWB.....
                            Like every union type job - do as little as possible for maximum benitfits and float through life on someone elses hard work. Everyone involved with this list should have a real good hard look at Greece - Italy ect - The root of the issue is unions that got to strong and people no longer had to work hard to prosper - just ride off everyone else - the CWB!!!

Comment

boarderbloke, agreed, in the long term, this decision will increase the price of milling grains. These people are self serving and looking to keep volatility and high prices out their businesses. The cheaper the g****s, the sweeter the wine!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...