• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ag Canada current conditions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CWB's program of uniform, high quality low price grain is exactly the recipe for success in the industry. Especially in Quebec and Ontario. Every person associated with that list does not want to pay more for base product for business, or more for food on the table. This has scorned designated area farmers for decades. No matter what happens to the price of board grains after July 31, 2012 I will feel the true freedom that I, as a 3rd generation farmer living in the "designated area" truly deserve. Good Riddance.

Comment

ARRRR, hobby - well said.

Comment

We're dry here in my part of RRV,with no subsoil down
        a couple of feet, but top so far will dry out as deep as
        it was worked this fall. About 4 inches pf snow in 2
        events, but warm now and fields black.

Comment

where is APAS on this list?
          maybe they know damn well that if they put their names on this list the RM's would pull their funding faster than you can say "Stop the CWB"

Comment

Fields dry on top 3" then saturated. Very little snow, hoping for below average snow and dry May. Dry areas can have our snow quota.

Comment

its a wonder hells angels or rock machine or aryan nation to give some credence

Comment

thyp "are not on the list"

Comment

mallee, with Hell's Angels or Rock Machine, when they sell drugs or girls "the highest price is the law". This is counter to the CWB's "lowest price is the law".

Comment

This list of friends is so pathetic I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head at how sad and desperate these losers really are.

I do know that after reading the list I'm going to have to drop membership and any support of the United Church. Open your doors Mennonite Bretheren, and warm up some water.

Comment

Why would the United Church put their name on such a thing? What could they possibly gain in this country the way churches are already struggling for rural support? Are they trying to get rid of western farmers?

Ridiculous.

Comment

There are some names missing
                        Nutty Dopes Party of Canada, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Communist Party of Canada/North Korea (Liberal Branch). FFF (Friends of failing farmers). PETA, David Skuzi Foundation.Friends of Ralgh Goodale.(both of them)

Comment

I imagine that a good percentage of those on the list were approached by a group (you guess which one) and sold a bill of goods that pretty much mirrors the BS that the CWB has been spreading for decades.

Comment

Lets see, on the opposite sidea the
                            issue, is the mighty Comedian Wheat
                            Growers Ass.
                            membership (11), Western Barely Growers
                            Ass. membership (5), The Mighty Albertie
                            Barely Commission Ass. membership (10).
                            These are the movers and shakers that
                            worship and suckup to the Ritz cracker
                            in Ottawa and are absolutel enamored wit
                            Stevie Harpster. Total 26 er so,
                            pirates and marketeers poised ta
                            whorship the law of the jungle and would
                            love to get inta bed and blow the WTO,
                            ifn theys get a chance............

Comment

Burbert by chance are you related to the NDP MP Pat Martin?

Comment

Burburt, If these groups' value, representing the
                                bulk of Western acres and youth, don't cause you
                                to pause and reconsider some of the
                                unreasonableness of the single desk, the rigidity
                                of the attitudes driving it into oblivion, then you
                                really cannot understand why we are at this
                                place in agtime, nor why. You are solely the
                                past. Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...