• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Vote Very ILLEGAL...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PrairieSodBuster, I think you are right folks like TOM would be lost without the CWB to bitch about. Taylor Swift already has the future covered in her hit "Mean"
    "And I can see you years from now in a bar, talking over a football game
    With that same big loud opinion but nobody's listening, washed and bitter ranting about the same old things."

Comment

Funny, I was thinking of where the nfu will turn to try and enforce more government control over farmers when they lose the cwb jailers.

How is it going convincing the cowboys to start mandatory pooling of cattle prices grassass? I thought I saw you write that you were going to be the first to volunteer your "excess" profits to the rest of the industry. No?

Comment

Grassfarmer,

Do I have any right to complain about: Viterrra, Cargill, Richardsons, Bunge, Permolex, Marketmaster, Husky, Great Northern, Our seed cleaning plants that process and buy grain... Providence Grain, Westlock Terminals, ADM Lloyd...

NO. If I don't like what they do... our farm does not need to sell grain to them.

After August 1 2012... or sooner if the CWB had any brains... the choice solution would be all our farm needs to fix any problem we have.

The CWB CAN lead... and be the biggest winner out of this... increase volume by 1/3... and meet the needs of grain growers...

OR;

The CWB under Oberg can drive the COrporation into the ground... so hard... no one will ever find a useful reason to deal with them.

Obergs choice. Chairman Obergs 'why bother' attitude... is unforgivable.

Find someone who does not want to sabotage the CWB... to run it... and I will not say another word.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...