• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chairman Mao?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chairman Mao?

Are you kiddin us? Wow you guys are making such a break through here, You know what, I am gonna be real wreckless here and predict that the hillbillies out west are now after seeing this revelation and connection from 2 sentences about flowers to mao or moa moa, or meow meow, who ever the hell he is, from how many years ago, the hillbillies are gonna rise up and vote conservative out west for sure now.

I mean gosh geeze festuz, lookie heeyarr thair is thatm commmunistitical feller meow mew spoutin his lieberall hypocratcy rightt on da screeen and causin da rite weengers are saysin its so its gots to bees soes.

Say festuz i sees yuu gots flowers in yous gartin and day bloomin, so I gots to aks yous too lay dooown yer unrejiterred firearm you traitin Communistitical villain. yer goin to da big jaiyall on da hiills.

Comment

Geez Franny the Sun "editors" use the same conspiracy blackboard as you and Beck. Imagine that. LOL

Comment

So if Iggy wasn't quoting chairman Mao, then who was he quoting?

And if Stephen Harper had been quoting chairman Mao what would your reaction have been?

Comment

the sun and charles adler? wow now we've got all the deep thinkers onside. if harper quoted chairman mao....hmm a brain aneurysm maybe? we all know that mao never said anything wise and insightful. i guess my wife is a communist because in the summer she talks about flowers blooming. this is scary. has anybody else ever used an analogy involving flowers blooming? this communism thing is so 1970s but then the cons want to go back to happier times.

Comment

Well there you have it. It's fine for a Liberal to quote one of the worst mass murder's of all time. But try to make the long form census and the wheat board voluntary and you're the second coming of Hitler.

Comment

BTW- I don't think Iggy quoting Mao is scary. I think it's incredibly stupid and in bad taste. There's lots of people the good professor could be quoting, yet he choose to quote Mao.

Comment

Fran:

Actually...

Iggy is closer... MUCH closer... to the second comming of OBAMA!

Has anyone seen Iggy's BIRTH Certificate... and actually seen where he was BORN?

Grin <(>;{)

Comment

he wasn't born. he was created in a lab funded by george soros. grin.

Comment

Actually what does scare me is this...

"“I was teaching people from 80 countries to go into public service. The Kennedy School’s mission is to train people for public service,” he began, in an interview from his Liberal campaign bus, somewhere between Ottawa and Montreal, a few hours after the writ was dropped March 26."

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/politics/article/968220--ignatieff-from-harvard-legend-to-beleaguered-politician

The man's area of expertise is in training bureaucrats. The last thing this country needs right now is more bureaucrats and judging by his recent past Count Iggy just loves bureaucrats.

Comment

So Franny the gov't should JUST GOVERN ON IDEOLOGY AND NOT LISTEN TO THE EXPERTS IN THEIR FIELD , that's what this gov't has been doing.
                      Not listening to the experts on census(a bureaucrat I guess)

Not listening to the experts on prison incarceration (a bureaucrat I guess)

Not listening to the nuclear plant experts at Chalk River (a bureaucrat I guess)
                      NO THESE JOKERS DON'T LET THE FACTS GET IN THE WAY OF THEIR IDEOLOGY

P.S You were Born in the wrong Era you should have come of age in the Macarthy Era when there was a "commie" behind every flower. lol

Comment

Actually Harpers gov't not only doesn't Listen to these people he Fires them if they don't give Him the answer he Wants.

Comment

Oh boo,hoo cry us a river mustard.

If you really think the countries going to fall apart because people won't be threatened with jail time if they don't fill out their census form then you've gone off the deep end.

Comment

And give us a break on this ideology nonsense.

Like the Libs don't make decisions based on ideology, or the NDP, or the Bloc, or the Greens. Even this kooky idea of yours that bureaucrats and experts are always right is an ideology.

Comment

Oh now i get it!!!!

So on the beck blackboard, we should see in the next episode.

Mew Mew says grow a garden of flowers.

Grandma Garden Flowers Mew Mew = Communists Lefty

Communist Lefty Osama Airplane George Bush =
                              9-11 terrorist strike

Therefore my grandma's flowers are involved in 9-11 terrorist strike.

Them damn flowers are all getting worked down, no more freakin gardens for grandma.

This is GREAT
                              Lets try some more.

How about?
                              Prostitutes Harper Parlaiment Oda Fraud appointments Helena Raheem G8 Throw kids out of meetings facebook cops shithouses fake lake afghan files no agriculture policy western hillbilly you can't vote at university cost of jets american prisons $75 tax on ipod lie contempt of parlaiment deficit money for my buddies big business needs more money western mp puppets ....... that's just what has been revealed, =
                              MAJORITY LANDSLIDE VICTORY

My aren't we showing the world just what kind of country we've become.

Houston we need another blackboard!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...