• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big moves - actual market info!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good move yes its marketing one oh one. But funny Canola wins because its open market. Any one should have realized that the prices would go back up the USA farmer is going to grow corn do the math its big profit not like soy. So they have to buy acres and their doing it. To bad we cant take the profit the USA farmer is getting with wheat. HM oh thats a political point which is what is being discussed. So I guess its marketing just on anouther page.

Comment

Stan Jeeves talking at Wadena Market Outlook suggests land will come out of hay acres in US due to reductions in cattle numbers.

Comment

Ya right....look at CATTLE PRICES....

Comment

Touche!!! Cowboy's arent going to back themselves out of that market this year!
          I thought you were supposed to be on holidays you info junkie. LOL
          I turned down morning head to check out the action on the USDA report today. I need help
          (And no she's pretty cute, I just thought the offer would still stand later but it didn't. Should have called her bluff)

Comment

You turned down morning head??? I guess your name ain't day late for no reason LOL Could not resist

Comment

You guys gotta let me know when you stay up all night
              drinking and blogging,lol.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...