• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More crush capacity on the way for saskatchewan?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure why anyone would call someone a retard, but I fear it was BTO again (as I don't read BTOs posts). Anyway I apologize to everyone in the world who has a metally handicapped child with Mental Retardation. It is a sad world when some people (who ever it was) think they can use the definition of a misfortunate condition to make fun of others who obviously are not mentally handicapped or mentally retarded.

Good to hear more crush may be on the way.

Comment

BTO, since you act so tough behind a screen name and are not brave enough or are too ashamed to give out your real identity, I will just call you Sally until you are ready to come out and discuss the issues with the other men and women on this forum.

Here is a quote from you Sally:

"I have never seen so many Dumbies in one place."

Word of warning for you, don't walk into a room full of mirrors by yourself or you will be surrounded by dummies.

Before you go around calling other people names maybe you should try to get a better grasp of the English language and how to express yourself properly on a public forum. Attempting to read and comprehend your posts are a waste of time and surely embarrassing, that's why you hide Sally.

I guess the link works for others, just not you. Perhaps you have not acquired the proper cognitive skills required to copy and paste a link into the web browser and get to the proper website.

By the way Sally, the crush plant is not destined for Yorkton but perhaps reading the article and trying to comprehend what the article is expressing is beyond your comprehension level. But sure, you can call me names, your posts speak for themselves, Sally.

Comment

SHHHH, must be bed time for the little fella.

Comment

Lottsay creeps, creeping around this site,
          that'll say anything/anytime/anywhere, to
          defend their feeble points of view!!!!

Comment

Like the ones that defend the CWB.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...