• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CDMV online Order for Cattle Tags

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CDMV online Order for Cattle Tags

Has anyone tried this online ordering? What is the price on a 100 tags?

You mean a brokerage?I tried it here already,it won't work.

Comment

Probably because u sucked at it cotton!

Comment

I like your idea, and appreciate the effort.
        There are groups similar, Farmlead, Agriprocity, and Farmcorp/Virtex are off the top of my head. You may want to collaborate with them, they have some of the existing points you make, they may want to work with you and others on a project.

Comment

Best post on this site. Give er Stormin. Don't let the lobsters hold you back.

Comment

Hi my name is tweety,tweety bird would you like a chocolate,momma always said life's like a box of chocolates.....

Leave me alone you ****in retard

Comment

Could call it NETWITT22PWTMST

Comment

I'm game. Can do the it work... and starting to amass a list of buyers.

Great idea!!!

Comment

The railways have the government on their side. Two mps and staff quickly disputed the coalitions data as well as any independants.

Railways have the government on a leash. No doubt.

Comment

While cn and cpr deside to cancell phantom orders us farmers are left with grain that we have sold sitting in bins. I think the railroads are in the wrong. I believe we need more up to date and transparent system in order to get access to better prices. Or maybe I live in the wrong location.

Canada’s two major railways have changed they way they process requests for grain cars in Western Canada.To deter shippers from ordering more cars than they can handle, both Canadian National and Canadian Pacific are capping the number of outstanding orders a grain shipper can have in their systems.As of September 14th, the total number of outstanding orders for cars from CN must not exceed twice the car spot capacity for each loading facility. For larger shippers, rather than submitting an unlimited number of car orders, total outstanding orders at all facilities must not exceed two weeks’ worth of “maximum base car allocation.” If these limits are excneeded, the railway says it expects shippers to remove order requests or CN will proceed to remove orders.CN spokesperson Mark Hallman says without these limits, the number of outstanding orders can serve as an “unreliable and misleading indicator of demand,” noting tens of thousands of “phantom” car requests were cancelled by the end of the 2013-14 crop year.

Comment

I'm not going to cut stormin down! But like tandem said witnet22sand etc. some of us have been around this horse for over 30 years. It costs money lots and then you partner with some grain company who then purchases you when all are tired out.
                      But maybe just maybe one guy will get it right. Good luck.
                      20 ft containers out and 20 back with fert maybe, boat fert back rail cars full out turn track that unloads fert into warehouse then steamed and reloaded with wheat back to coast no dropping cars just continually make turn and back to coast. Oh that would be efficient, not in Canada where the only efficient ones are farmers. The rest feed.
                      Good luck again.
                      All new ideas are good ideas.

Comment

So with the cn and cpr system capping car orders to twice the siding capacity means that they can never get behind. In their eyes. Written by a well paid lawyer.

Comment

And there you have it. Phantom orders that took so ****ing long the graincos or farmers made alternative arrangements.

And they government buys the railways line.

I would really like to see if the railways would pull this shit in the states?

Comment

So if they are, "a government-funded group such as the Ag Transport Coalition", funding will soon be cut by order of the RR's.

Canadians are governed/ruled by the board room table!

Comment

And there it is in a nutshell.

Basically it is what was supposed to have happened on August 1, 2012.

But it appears our little friends got a little greedy.

Stormin is on the right track. Just like every other idea that farmers have sold out for pennies on the dollar.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...