• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Day for Alberta and The Great Wide West - Let’s Predict

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is illegal to release advance polls before polls close but these may be exit polls. How many seats in Calgary? Edmonton? Say they go 50-50, UCP still gets majority. Exit polls are polls taken of voters right after they leave polling station. Wonder if they are as accurate as our responses to Stats Can. Many fields of cabbage and asparagus on stats for some reason.

Info: 26 districts in Calgary and 20 in Edmonton
    Last edited by sumdumguy; May 29, 2023, 17:38.

Comment

Hahhaha this is true ( the botched stats) i seed roughly 20 k acres of canola 15 of wheat and atleast 4000 of dunn peas .

Even though we only actually seed about 3000 total acres and ive never even seen a dunn pea in my life!
      Suck it statscan.

I think this year i put in 7500 acres of rutabaga.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        You can keep your U.S. conspiracies in Alberta.
        Boy friendly Manitoba sure has a lot of commies.

Comment

So, how do folks feel about TBA?
          Seems to be the backroom power.
          Scarrrry Alberta! Haha.
          I was in Winterpeg at a conference years ago and heard some interesting theories as to why Alberta was so "different". Hard to keep a straight face...
          Too many people in Redmonton and Calgary but for now the rural crazies have the asylum. Boo!

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Boy friendly Manitoba sure has a lot of commies.
            About the same number as proud boys in Alberta.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              About the same number as proud boys in Alberta.
              Hmmm Jazz is from Saskatchewan I believe Agstar but you sure have it in for us Albertan’s! Proud Boys?! Really?!

Comment

Wonder what time the suitcases of photo copied ballots come out from under the tables.

Someone said Cold Lake Bonneyville went NDP. Like what the fck.
                Last edited by jazz; May 29, 2023, 21:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                  Hmmm Jazz is from Saskatchewan I believe Agstar but you sure have it in for us Albertan’s! Proud Boys?! Really?!
                  Commies really?

Comment

Edmonton is chalked full of them, commies.

Comment

A PC Majority - a victory for decency. Alberta has an exciting future. Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        "Forcibly vaccinate everybody"? Huh? That was Kenney! And Conservative governments never run deficits?

So how you going to get rid of all the NDP voters Jazz? Roughly 45%

Round them up and send them to concentration camps? From the guy who thinks Putin is not so bad?

That's why I call it agrisilly! LOL
                        Forcibly vaccinated……. That’s absolutely 100% what this coalition government did , with your beloved NDP .
                        The vast majority had zero choice , to keep their job , see their parents , grandparents , see their own fukin kids at sports or school activities. There was zero choice, tho keep living ffs for most . And yet you and the audacity of this current government brag about that the majority “chosen to take the Covid shot “ ….. seriously??????????
                        *** what a dream world you live in chuck ffs
                        Last edited by furrowtickler; May 30, 2023, 00:14.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6656.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	775123 i i knew CC would like a cartoon

Comment

Notley’s comments on what school should educate children about…. Really woke many rural people up…. I was astounded at all the under 25 people who parents brought in to vote in the last 2 hours.

I would not have logically predicted that the vast majority of these young votes went to the UCP… but they did.

Very revealing to scrutineer the election last night!

Blessings and Prayers for rain!

Cheers

Comment

Killam AB Jackie Lovely UCP….

Very interesting times!

Comment

We laughed like all get out to see the electoral map of Alberta last night, all of Alberta blue with two little orange dots. If anyone could post would be great. Thanx

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...