• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nordstream pipelines

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Furrow... it is all about his show's ratings... nothing new about his tactics... Trump,Trudeau, Biden, Putin, Tucker.... The Fed, UN, IPCC. WHO. The BS meter is off the scale... now that anyone will believe anything...

Good thing Sept 30 is 'Truth and Reconciliation Day' and all CDN Federal civil servants get another holiday...

Blessings!

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
      Furrow... it is all about his show's ratings... nothing new about his tactics... Trump,Trudeau, Biden, Putin, Tucker.... The Fed, UN, IPCC. WHO. The BS meter is off the scale... now that anyone will believe anything...

Good thing Sept 30 is 'Truth and Reconciliation Day' and all CDN Federal civil servants get another holiday...

Blessings!
      Ok Tom Russia blew up its own pipeline that buys them leverage over Germany. Wow

Comment

Much as I think Russia blew it up I don’t see a good reason for them to do so. Cut off their nose …. However Russia/Putin has been backed in a corner and when so animals and humans do illogical things. Only thing I can reason is it’s a false flag to implicate the USA. Seen a Biden speech floating around where he says Nordstream should be stopped by any means possible. Imagine Russian actors are helping it be distributed but context is key as well. Funny though that another pipeline from Norway is coming on stream and capacity can be doubled. Maybe Norway blew it. Aside from present smaller capacity Russian gas is cut off from the west. They are stuck with India and China at discounted rates. I’m perplexed by it all.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
          Much as I think Russia blew it up I don’t see a good reason for them to do so. Cut off their nose …. However Russia/Putin has been backed in a corner and when so animals and humans do illogical things. Only thing I can reason is it’s a false flag to implicate the USA. Seen a Biden speech floating around where he says Nordstream should be stopped by any means possible. Imagine Russian actors are helping it be distributed but context is key as well. Funny though that another pipeline from Norway is coming on stream and capacity can be doubled. Maybe Norway blew it. Aside from present smaller capacity Russian gas is cut off from the west. They are stuck with India and China at discounted rates. I’m perplexed by it all.
          there's nothing new in that deal. and Pakistan.
          MOU was done back in 2015.
          nothing to see there.

Comment

You sure its Russia backed into a corner or is it the deepstates war machine the Federal Reserve thats reserve currency status is quickly eroding with 83 countries including the Brics and Sco signing an agreement to trade outside the USD? Nah couldnt be. That US has 863 military bases scattered across the planet and spends more then the rest of the world combined on military soley to be humanitarians.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
              You sure its Russia backed into a corner or is it the deepstates war machine the Federal Reserve thats reserve currency status is quickly eroding with 83 countries including the Brics and Sco signing an agreement to trade outside the USD? Nah couldnt be. That US has 863 military bases scattered across the planet and spends more then the rest of the world combined on military soley to be humanitarians.
              I don’t stare down rabbit holes. Far as BRICS you need properly functioning economies for these schemes to work, and it is no more the fault of whatever hegemony these nations dream up the USA holds over them than their own fault of corruption, poor decisions, and internal strife. I suppose the BRICS could mirror that of the old Soviet bloc. All criticism aside I wonder if the BRICS does get off the ground and it’s backed by gold and oil based off that then what is the apparatus for converting to western based currencies. What of other commodities as well? Outside of need for Saudi oil does western business with China fade away and we see eastern and western blocs once more? Who really loses and gains?

Comment

I also think the USA had more involvement in sabotaging the Nordstream pipelines than anyone else.
                The WEF needs to keep nat gas and oil prices high to accomplish their 2030 agenda and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                  Ok Tom Russia blew up its own pipeline that buys them leverage over Germany. Wow
                  Virtually the day Nordstream 2 was finished, Putin attacked Ukraine.

Putin misjudged Germany he thought that they would open the line 2 and take the Natural Gas… but everything went sideways.

Blunders galore… Putin misjudged the EU solidarity… willingness to take Ukrainians…

Blame the US… Putin’s perfect red flag operation… easy to fix the pipe lines… (if they want) or if they ever do…

now UAE and Norway… plus LNG from US… Britain fracking, Israel about to open another big NG field…no purpose if EU gets gas from everyone else…

Russia will send gas east… Nordstream is useless…

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ry0972 View Post
                    I also think the USA had more involvement in sabotaging the Nordstream pipelines than anyone else.
                    The WEF needs to keep nat gas and oil prices high to accomplish their 2030 agenda and beyond.
                    JFK tried to out the deepstate and revoke the Feds licence to issue 'Federal Reserve Notes' he lasted a week.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                      Virtually the day Nordstream 2 was finished, Putin attacked Ukraine.

Putin misjudged Germany he thought that they would open the line 2 and take the Natural Gas… but everything went sideways.

Blunders galore… Putin misjudged the EU solidarity… willingness to take Ukrainians…

Blame the US… Putin’s perfect red flag operation… easy to fix the pipe lines… (if they want) or if they ever do…

now UAE and Norway… plus LNG from US… Britain fracking, Israel about to open another big NG field…no purpose if EU gets gas from everyone else…

Russia will send gas east… Nordstream is useless…

Cheers
                      It’ll be great for China and India getting an endless supply of cheap oil and gas. I wonder though with western operators out of Russia how does that translate to the decline rate of their wells? Buddy worked in Azerbaijan trying to fix fields Soviet era oil technology absolutely made a mess of. Russia has made themselves a pariah right now. Even if Russia leaves Ukraine, makes peace, and ousts Putin; who do they look to investment and technological know how in O&G? Fellow BRICS nations? Iran?

Comment

Stranded production and driving investment away?

We're not at war with anyone are we?

Isn't Putin getting more than western select?
                        Last edited by shtferbrains; Sep 29, 2022, 19:17.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                          Stranded production and driving investment away?

We're not at war with anyone are we?

Isn't Putin getting more than western select?
                          Germany needs to borrow $200billion euros… to make it through / tackle the gas price surge…

Facebook Meta is now doing budget cuts and layoffs…

The Ukrainian war has cost the world economy over $8.9 Trillion

Cheers

Comment

OMG Tom you are going right off the rails.

How much did covid cost the world. More than $30T was printed up during that period and that doesn't even account for the social costs.

US blew up Nord stream to stop Germany from pivoting back to Russia for energy. They were testing under water drones in that same region mere days ago.

There are already riots and protests starting in many EU countries. German economy will be destroyed just to be a US deep state lapdog.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              OMG Tom you are going right off the rails.

How much did covid cost the world. More than $30T was printed up during that period and that doesn't even account for the social costs.

US blew up Nord stream to stop Germany from pivoting back to Russia for energy. They were testing under water drones in that same region mere days ago.

There are already riots and protests starting in many EU countries. German economy will be destroyed just to be a US deep state lapdog.
                              This is what I was thinking as well but I wouldn’t count out a Russian false flag. They’re kings of bullshit and disinformation.

Comment

It is criminal that Trudeau is so stubborn. Canada sits on a treasure trove of energy. Europe needs a reliable source and Trudeau just sticks his nose in the air and says, “ there’s no infrastructure here”, and “I ain’t about to budge because it’ll make the West rich.” That’s our boy wonder.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...