• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nordstream pipelines

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The behind the scenes war on the energy dollar is the thing that worries me . Green is not even remotely green and oil not nearly the demon that the leftist media plays it out to be.
    We , the majority are caught in the middle in one of the biggest wealth transfer schemes in history that is going to crash stock markets and effect us , our kids and grandchildren for a decade of longer. Let alone the loss of many completely innocent lives . But the elite absolutely could care less

Comment

In the meantime our grain markets are holding steady to up to help pay for the outrageous input costs that are ever inflationary it seems when we are supposed to be in a huge deflation period .
      Tis a crazy world and none of us here have the answers, just more sceptical questions about where this will all end up going forward

Comment

There goes that crazy Putin again blowing up his own critical infrastructure.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
          I don't know?

Putin has transfered more military hardware to Ukraine during this war than any single NATO country, and is the sole reason Finland and Sweden, who formerly rejected joining NATO, are now joining NATO.

Doing things that cause more blow-back to the interests of Russia than are beneficial to Russia has been Putin's modus operandi of late.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
            I see you finally understand.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              I see you finally understand.
              Thanks for howl

Comment

Are you guys seriously thinking Putin destroyed a bridge to a newly acquired russian territory.

Like holy hell. Maybe some of you have long covid or something. Because nobody could arrive at that conclusion on their own.

Comment

I don't think anyone is saying Putin blew the bridge.

"Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of #Ukraine Oleksiy Danilov published a video of a burning bridge, combining them with Marilyn Monroe singing "Happy Birthday, Mr. President".

Comment

Comment

I have heard ivermectin will protect you from radiation of a nuclear blast!

Comment

Aside from Russia bringing in arms and reinforcements, and supplies for the war I’ve seen a few arguments for why it is better for Ukraine to leave the bridge as leverage. Makes you wonder if Putler blew it so Ukraine lost that leverage. That’s reading into it a bit more than necessary. He’s a chess player or thinks he is so maybe that’s his reason but my money is on Ukrainian side carrying it out.

I am starting to wonder now if the likes of Russia and opec nations are kind of banding together now to squeeze the west into submission. Americans allegedly told the saudis and uae that if they want to be friendly with Russia then maybe they can handle their defence as well. I can see things setting up where we in Canada stand to benefit if we can get rid of the stench of Trudeau and Jughead.

Comment

Hard to fly your Saudi F16s without spare parts. Dont pee off your supplier.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                            Hard to fly your Saudi F16s without spare parts. Dont pee off your supplier.
                            The alternative sucks as what has been witnessed in many battles when western and Russian military equipment squares off

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                              The alternative sucks as what has been witnessed in many battles when western and Russian military equipment squares off
                              Putin is looking for an excuse to deploy WMD.

I heard it was a truck bomb… but how did that start the rail tank fuel cars on fire?

No Security obviously… was in place…one traffic lane of highway open now… looks like the rail line isn’t seriously damaged…

Talk about a precision hit! Much easier way to take this corridor out… if Ukraine actually wanted to blow that bridge…

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                                I heard it was a truck bomb… but how did that start the rail tank fuel cars on fire?
                                Watch the footage of the explosion look for the shower of incendiary sparks. I assume some sort of phosphorus was added into the device to catch fire to anything in the vicinity. Perchance the wind was blowing toward the train, which happened to be right there at the exact spot. And it was not a full fuel train, just the first 13 cars were petroleum, all the rest were grain hoppers

If this wasn't planned, whomever carried it out must have horseshoes up their wazoo to have so many perfect circumstances line-up at once.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...