• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fert23

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoned my dealer of the past 25 years and asked if we should look into purchasing Fertilizer for fall at current reduced prices.

His answer was to hold off as Fertilizer prices will continue to soften.

He was same dealer advising to buy last August at $700.00/ tonne Urea.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
      Where have you been, $23.00 for September delivery at Bunge, $23.18 at Clavet crusher.
      are you talking fall of 22? I believe farther out in 22 like Dec it’s been 24-25 even

I said for fall of 2023, which this new fert would be used to grow.. haven’t seen much over 20 for fall of 2023

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
        Nov23 traded at $914.00/t. Has been up to $960/t in middle of May👍
        Gotta Take the basis off Tom..

Comment

Maybe a chance to get some discounts this summer to make up for the reaming we took this year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ft.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	773448.
          Last edited by jazz; Jun 14, 2022, 20:16.

Comment

Any changes in fertilizer prices since June 14?? I'm hearing $850 Urea and $550 UAN.
            Anyone else have a recent price?

Comment

heard urea is heading up again , boocked 28-0-0 at 550$ yesterday , time will tell if that was a good move !
              Last edited by cropgrower; Jul 14, 2022, 10:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-mo View Post
                Any changes in fertilizer prices since June 14?? I'm hearing $850 Urea and $550 UAN.
                This is the pricing I got today. Phos $1295, S $563, Urea $873

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-mo View Post
                  Booked a little 28 at $540 just to put some weight in the tank.
                  Last edited by biglentil; Jul 15, 2022, 22:50.

Comment

Booked all of next years urea for $850 or lower if the prices drop before delivery next month. Fuel is back to 1.30 so probably will fill the tanks too. Time will tell if it’s a good call but we’ll need it anyway…………😉

Comment

There's your $450 urea.

Guess famine and a recession beats out useless virtue signaling.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fert.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	773553
                      Last edited by jazz; Jul 19, 2022, 16:47.

Comment

This morning US prices:

Comment

Question for all the farmers buying fertilizer almost a year in advance. Are you bullish commodities in general? Would you pre-sell grain at the same time or do you see inflation taking fertilizer and grain both higher?
                          Or do you just think that fertilizer is charting its own course with its own unique fundamentals?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                            Question for all the farmers buying fertilizer almost a year in advance. Are you bullish commodities in general? Would you pre-sell grain at the same time or do you see inflation taking fertilizer and grain both higher?
                            Or do you just think that fertilizer is charting its own course with its own unique fundamentals?
                            For us who blow it down oct 1st it's 100 bucks a tonne more than we paid last Aug.
                            Not bad ..to guarantee product..

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              With an inflation fight underway and recession looming I bet commodities get a rug pull.

Turkey is negotiating a grain corridor out of the Black Sea. West is backing away from sanctions because they didn’t work and backfired.

Only commodity I am bullish on is oil and gas and that has to do with the climate cult.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                                With an inflation fight underway and recession looming I bet commodities get a rug pull.

Turkey is negotiating a grain corridor out of the Black Sea. West is backing away from sanctions because they didn’t work and backfired.

Only commodity I am bullish on is oil and gas and that has to do with the climate cult.
                                If black oil stays up... which I believe it will, grains will stay up as well. Corn, Soy, and Canola are supported by oil through biofuels... watch Biden.... the carbon emission reductions from new reformulated biodiesel is from a CI of 110gC02e/MJ [in fossil Diesel/Jet fuel] down to; in renewable diesel/jet fuel; a CI of 25.46 gCO2e/MJ

Phillips 66 Company has applied for a California Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) Tier 2 fuel pathway for Renewable Diesel derived from distiller’s corn oil which is processed along with soybean oil and canola oil at its facility in Rodeo, California. The Rodeo facility produces renewable diesel as a primary...

This is why the EU is so opposed to biofuels... but Asia will use Palm and other veg oils... 35% mandated yesterday ln SE Asia...

The anti-C02 cult... it certainly looks like their brainwashing job has been amazingly successful!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...