• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fert23

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall prices are much better than the $1.20 we paid for Nh3 this spring. Wish we could secure our supply of Nh3 for $0.85 for next spring but I’m expecting Nh3 prices for spring will be in excess of $1.00.

Comment

Got 500tn of 28-0-0 for $535

Comment

Shouldn’t it be rtfm? Read the farking manual?
        Wth - went into wrong thread - sorry
        Last edited by sumdumguy; Aug 25, 2022, 09:06.

Comment

We’ll have to ask Freegirl for permission to get fertilizer prices?

Comment

One analyst pointed out the ratio of grain/fertilizer prices may be the worst ever.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
              One analyst pointed out the ratio of grain/fertilizer prices may be the worst ever.
              Does anyone care to guess what the long-term outcome of that will be?
              Edit, that is of course a rhetorical question. The ratio can't stay there for long, without drastic consequences to the quantity of grains produced.
              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Aug 25, 2022, 10:45.

Comment

Boy this game can be disappointing some days.
                Been hounding the NH3 dealer for a month for a fall price. Finally get .85 full service.
                I agree to buy at that price this morning then late this afternoon they phone my back and they want to up the price to .87 and a half🤷
                Last edited by seldomseen; Aug 25, 2022, 17:32.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  There's your $450 urea.

Guess famine and a recession beats out useless virtue signaling.

[ATTACH]10770[/ATTACH]
                  Just like the $200-$300/ barrel of oil you predicted.

Phone your dealer today for a quote on Urea.

I'll save you the call you won't get one.

Glad I bought my fall application in mid July, the price is through the roof as of last week.
                  Last edited by foragefarmer; Aug 29, 2022, 15:07.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    Got 500tn of 28-0-0 for $535
                    What area, i was quoted 580 for 28-0-0 yesterday for august delivery

Comment

Originally posted by fcr View Post
                      What area, i was quoted 580 for 28-0-0 yesterday for august delivery
                      28 took quite the jump $710 sept delivery now. Glad I filled the tanks in July. In an inflationary environment which I anticipate will persist best to buy inputs early and hang onto production for as long as feasible.

Comment

Hoping we see glyphosate pull back, running out of namebrand 540 I paid $4.75 a litre for. Looks like going rate is $13 now for generic.
                        Last edited by biglentil; Sep 3, 2022, 09:23.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                          28 took quite the jump $710 sept delivery now. Glad I filled the tanks in July. In an inflationary environment which I anticipate will persist best to buy inputs early and hang onto production for as long as feasible.
                          got a quote yesterday 28 was $675

Comment

Bought all our dry last month. All delivered.
                            12-51 $1275
                            0-0-60 $1070
                            21-0-0-24 $530
                            Now at the mercy of fertilizer companies for our juice next spring.

Comment

Thankfull Have all the 28-0-0 and sulphur i next for year in my tanks now , last load came yeaterday , got the N at 550$ a tone cant remember price of sulphur but booked it same day

Comment

Heard fall nh3 now pushing $1.00/lb.. and off the combine oats at $3.75. Fml.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...