• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six residents in Watson care home die.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cmon man, here’s the deal….. ummm
    Make up your mind spiders or chips in the
    Vaxx? Chips that look like spiders for Halloween?
    Gotta go shoulder is beeping.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

P.S. where's the Sheep, did he get thrown in the Agriville penalty box.

First CBC now Agriville, I guess Sheep has enough Facebook, Twitter, etc etc friends to keep himself busy...

"It is amazing how much panic one honest man can spread among a multitude of hypocrites."
      (Thomas Sowell"

Comment

Interesting to note how comorbidities are now a major focus when the deaths are in fully vaxxed people. Prior to the mass vaccination campaign, they were deemed almost irrelevant.

Comment

More interesting is that we cant expand any hospitals - what happened to the field hospital they took down a year ago?

But we can quickly set up a detention center in North battleford run by ex renta cops and backed up by a full on snitch line.

https://leaderpost.com/news/saskatchewan/sask-calling-on-retired-cops-to-enforce-covid-19-rules

Comment

You got it jazz. Who the hell is in charge here? It’s going to be “jab the kids” or you end up in battleford.

I can see the writing in the wall very clearly now.

I now have started a process that gets me and my family the hell out of here before the childhood vaccine mandates come out.

Parking the equipment and renting out the land for a year and bugging out. Maybe someone will have come to their senses by then.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
              41 people infected but that also included a bunch of non vaccinated workers. One doesn’t have to wonder how it got in there.
              I know several people diagnosed with covid at the moment. Aged 10 to 65 the 65 year old describes it like a head cold. No one is dying 65 year old is vaxinated . All in Alberta. I'm guessing they were diagnosed with covid for the political narrative going on at the moment.

Comment

This is why you never allow yourself to be tested. Don’t add to the scam statistics and don’t risk ending up in detention centres.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  More interesting is that we cant expand any hospitals - what happened to the field hospital they took down a year ago?

But we can quickly set up a detention center in North battleford run by ex renta cops and backed up by a full on snitch line.

https://leaderpost.com/news/saskatchewan/sask-calling-on-retired-cops-to-enforce-covid-19-rules
                  Yup a very disturbing world right now

Did they not say this would never happen and was just a conspiracy theory ??
                  Hmmm guess not
                  Last edited by furrowtickler; Oct 10, 2021, 10:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
                    I now have started a process that gets me and my family the hell out of here before the childhood vaccine mandates come out.
                    Where can you go Ache? Nov 30 the border slams shut for unvaxxed. US has the same policies coming. Maybe interstate and interprovincial as well. And if you do get out, how do you get back in?

Your farm is probably as good a place as any to ride this out.

My parents were all down with this covid stuff. Got vaxxed and looking forward to travelling again. Now they see the writing on the wall. Boosters, waning efficacy, swabs, changing rule, tests, papers and coming after the grandkids now etc. And they look dejected.

Anyone really going to take a chance on a PCR test thousands of miles from home in another country?
                    Last edited by jazz; Oct 10, 2021, 11:37.

Comment

And call me a conspiracy theorist. but I personally believe that we need to prepare for the possibility of not being able to get enough inputs to grow a crop, or even get it out of the country for a prolonged period.

Everything is going off the rails.

And if we get into a little shooting fight with Mr. Xi, well watch out.

Comment

And call me a conspiracy theorist. but I personally believe that we need to prepare for the possibility of not being able to get enough inputs to grow a crop, or even get it out of the country for a prolonged period.

We were warned, but most ignored it.

And still choose to ignore the obvious.

Comment

Then why take the chance if your concerned about not being able to get inputs?

At least buy a portion of what you need now for spring time, say 50-60%.

Why go through the winter worrying about not being able to start in the spring .

Just my thoughts.

As for conspiracy theorist 180 MAN (aka Spiderman) has disappeared just like his "living parasites found in Moderna vials" post did.

Is it any wonder Agriville Adm say no more Covid threads on Ag Forum, which has totally pissed off so many of the cutters and pasters of Agriville.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Then why take the chance if your concerned about not being able to get inputs?.
                            Working on it forage. Will be booking my fertilizer this week. Glyphos is in the shed. Other chemicals too.

Control what I can.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                              Get used to headlines like this.

“ Fully Vaccinated 'Healthy' Father, 58, Dies From Breakthrough COVID”
                              Nah they will move the chains soon enough so only those that have had their third jab for a month will be considered fully vaxxed just like Israel.
                              Last edited by biglentil; Oct 10, 2021, 15:00.

Comment

Jazz

The problem is the kids

They can’t stay here. Already they are getting ridiculed at school. My oldest Can’t even go to a friends birthday party because one of the moms is checking everyone’s vax passports. Already Banned from all sports.

In about two weeks they will be approving vax for all kids prolly right down to 1year old. While Locking down travel.

Trying to see if air travel is locked down as of oct 31 or Nov 30? I don’t think it’s clear

I think Florida Texas or Montana are standing up the best against the tyranny.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...