• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six residents in Watson care home die.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congress has been receiving Ivermectin. https://www.westernjournal.com/repor...urce=Email&utm
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211012-091548_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	771787

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
      I just see people for what they are, that simple.
      Oh ok that’s why the newspaper stuck on the
      Bathroom mirror.
      Otherwise you’d be very disappointed every morning.

Comment

utm_source=Email&utm

Appropriate because they are a bunch of horse's asses.

Comment

Comment

Who knows where this all goes , but always remember where all this originated........ some have lost loved ones , relatives because of why , ... a bat??

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
              In Saskatchewan, 3 weeks ago 20% of in Hospital patients were vaccinated,,, last week the percentage was up to 26%.

As I have stated in another thread, as time passes since you had the second shot, the protection drops,,, showing that in most people, the vaccine losses protection after 3-4 months. In another weeks time(using 2 week intervals) I'm expecting the percentage of vaccinated in the hospital to rise to 31-35 percent.
              as you can read above, on Oct 9th I suggested in a weeks time(Oct 16th) that the percentage of vaccinated in hospital would rise to 31-35 percent.

At this link you can see(excluding the under 11 which can't be vaccinated, 87 cases) that 34% of those 12 to +80years old were vaccinated. Todays numbers(Oct 21) show 27% in hospital were vaccinated.

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/2021/10/21/safe-and-effective-15/

Comment

Here's my take. The virus is bad. The social impact is worse.
                Not to downplay the personal losses that have occurred. But we are a country divided. Arguing about whether it's better to get a needle or depend on natural immunity.
                The animosity is damaging our communities and our country.
                Regardless of which opinion you subscribe to, we are always further ahead when we are flexible, compassionate, open-minded and tolerant of different viewpoints.
                Freedom of expression and freedom of religion are the values that built this country.
                Let's be smart and respectful.
                Let your conscience be your guide. But never forget the importance of humility and compassion.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	NBW.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	771856.

Comment

Originally posted by HITTG****vine View Post
                    Here's my take. The virus is bad. The social impact is worse.
                    Not to downplay the personal losses that have occurred. But we are a country divided. Arguing about whether it's better to get a needle or depend on natural immunity.
                    The animosity is damaging our communities and our country.
                    Regardless of which opinion you subscribe to, we are always further ahead when we are flexible, compassionate, open-minded and tolerant of different viewpoints.
                    Freedom of expression and freedom of religion are the values that built this country.
                    Let's be smart and respectful.
                    Let your conscience be your guide. But never forget the importance of humility and compassion.
                    Bump , I just seen this , probably the best post ever on Agriville.....

I hope you don’t mind HITGG, I will continue to bump this even though I am not in favour of more covid banter on this commodity marketing forum . Common sense and respect for others is gone and needs to be back in play more now than ever before it’s completely lost
                    Last edited by furrowtickler; Oct 22, 2021, 01:02.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...