• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six residents in Watson care home die.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    It’s not terribly hard to find details. Especially when you first hand know someone involved. I am not trying to be a hero. I am really, really ticked off that information like this gets smothered. If I put that post on CBC, it would be tossed for misinformation. Yeah, well tell that to the families of the dead VAXXED people.

It’s all just sick. I share it, because enough already. There is truth. Smothering it is murder.
    Not a personal attack, stay focused!

But I was looking for the details to the questions Twocentsworth is asking on his excellent post.

Your original post is very short on substance, if again you are looking to be tossed off of Agriville's Marketing forum, such as you are on CBC your original post is not a contender.
    Last edited by foragefarmer; Oct 9, 2021, 10:22.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
      Let’s just give it to all the children so we can find out what those long term risks will be.

The point is it doesn’t work, so smothering society is not justified!!

Still think it’s about a virus??
      I’m on the fence about the vaccine, especially children, but if theres more to it than a virus its over our heads anyways. Look at the history of humanity, you won’t like what you find…..
      Last edited by Herc; Oct 9, 2021, 10:40.

Comment

Let’s just give it to all the children so we can find out what those long term risks will be.

The point is it doesn’t work, so smothering society is not justified!!

Still think it’s about a virus??
        I agree with part of your sentiment. I think people under 40 should be concerned with long term risks. I don’t think children should get it as their risk of death is essentially 0. However if you are 53 and overweight(which seems to put you much more at risk than almost anything else) then I think you are on the “get the vaccine” side of the risk benefit analysis.

Finally you can certainly argue that the vaccine is not as effective as it should be, that adverse reactions are a problem, or the government is overreacting
        to the case numbers but can you really argue that the vaccine is not reducing hospitalizations? Every provinces numbers show a much higher percentage of non-vaccinated people in the hospital and ICU’s and that is not adjusted for higher percentage of vaccinated people.

I think it is a perfectly valid argument to say why bother getting vaccinated when the government is locking down everyone when there are case outbreaks. I think it is also valid to be outraged that your private medical decisions are being made public which is supposed to be against the law. But I don’t see how you can say the vaccines are not keeping a large percentage of people out of the hospital.
        Last edited by Grahamp; Oct 9, 2021, 10:43.

Comment

Oh I know what has happened and the reason it did was people didn’t open their eyes and react soon enough.
          Communication at that time was not what it is now so there is no excuse to be late to the party so to speak.

Grahamp, has the hospitalized percentage really changed that much since the jab campaign started, just asking as I’m not sure.
          According to their respective provincial governments BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan are all running about 75-80 % of the hospitalizations are unvaccinated people. When you then consider roughly 75% of the people are vaccinated you have 25 percent of the population accounting for 80% of the hospitalizations. I am sceptical of the government as anyone but I really don’t see all three provinces cooking their books to entice people to take a vaccine they know doesn’t work.

I don’t know what the hospitalization numbers are now compared to other times during the pandemic.

Comment

It seems that the vaccinated ones are more afraid than the non-vaccinated. They are only meeting vaccinated friends outdoors. Good grief, I wonder what they got vaccinated for. They say they are doing it so they can travel, so they can freely participate in society….but no they are staying away from other vaccinated people and their grandchildren, even at Thanksgiving. What can one say?

Comment

Originally posted by Grahamp View Post
              I agree with part of your sentiment. I think people under 40 should be concerned with long term risks. I don’t think children should get it as their risk of death is essentially 0. However if you are 53 and overweight(which seems to put you much more at risk than almost anything else) then I think you are on the “get the vaccine” side of the risk benefit analysis.

Finally you can certainly argue that the vaccine is not as effective as it should be, that adverse reactions are a problem, or the government is overreacting
              to the case numbers but can you really argue that the vaccine is not reducing hospitalizations? Every provinces numbers show a much higher percentage of non-vaccinated people in the hospital and ICU’s and that is not adjusted for higher percentage of vaccinated people.

I think it is a perfectly valid argument to say why bother getting vaccinated when the government is locking down everyone when there are case outbreaks. I think it is also valid to be outraged that your private medical decisions are being made public which is supposed to be against the law. But I don’t see how you can say the vaccines are not keeping a large percentage of people out of the hospital.
              According to their respective provincial governments BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan are all running about 75-80 % of the hospitalizations are unvaccinated people. When you then consider roughly 75% of the people are vaccinated you have 25 percent of the population accounting for 80% of the hospitalizations. I am sceptical of the government as anyone but I really don’t see all three provinces cooking their books to entice people to take a vaccine they know doesn’t work.

I don’t know what the hospitalization numbers are now compared to other times during the pandemic.

I appreciate the tone of your posts.

However, it appears that you are trusting the official narrative on the number of "cases" as well as whom those cases represent.

Are you aware of the FACT that one is not considered "fully vaccinated" (which is a misleading term or misinformation on its own) until 2 weeks after the second jab?

Have you taken into consideration that a very large number of hospital admissions of the so-called "unvaccinated" include those who are in reaction to getting their 2nd jab?

Which leads to the question - why are so many newly jabbed patients landing in the hospital, a number of which are tying up supposedly scarce ICU beds, yet are labeled as "unvaccinated"?

It's very unlikely that most here would trust the information the the government puts out on many other issues, such as crop and stocks stats which are held in open derision by most on here.

Yet there is an incredible display of trust in official narratives here when it comes to your personal health?

This is by far the most successful psy-op ever conducted in the history of the world, all based on some sketchy facts turned incendiary by an incessant repository of fear.

The governments and health bureaucrats involved in this are nothing less than international terrorists..
              Last edited by burnt; Oct 9, 2021, 11:48.

Comment

The Public Health Agency of Canada is going to be headed by a veterinarian. 😂 Think he is bringing some Ivermectin with him?

Comment

No way anyone from here can know what
                  The circumstances and condition of those people
                  Were. I could say half would have died without
                  The vax but is that the number maybe 75% would
                  Have. Maybe those six time was just up?

There’s also a JW on here who wouldn’t give the kids a
                  Needle to save them and let them die from anything and has
                  Joined the anti covid crowd. So some things
                  Aren’t as they seem.

Comment

Does anyone know what the early treatment for covid is? After hearing about Rimby hospital a few days ago and seeing it on CBC. It looks like there isn’t much for early treatment.

Comment

In Saskatchewan, 3 weeks ago 20% of in Hospital patients were vaccinated,,, last week the percentage was up to 26%.

As I have stated in another thread, as time passes since you had the second shot, the protection drops,,, showing that in most people, the vaccine losses protection after 3-4 months. In another weeks time(using 2 week intervals) I'm expecting the percentage of vaccinated in the hospital to rise to 31-35 percent.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                        In Saskatchewan, 3 weeks ago 20% of in Hospital patients were vaccinated,,, last week the percentage was up to 26%.

As I have stated in another thread, as time passes since you had the second shot, the protection drops,,, showing that in most people, the vaccine losses protection after 3-4 months. In another weeks time(using 2 week intervals) I'm expecting the percentage of vaccinated in the hospital to rise to 31-35 percent.
                        That’s a good point.
                        Hopefully they’re close on some of these
                        Treatments and better vaccine or get the
                        Refresher if need be

Comment

Trust the science? We are into this for almost 20 months and they haven’t even improved the testing. We are still using tests that are no closer in accuracy than the original tests were. False positives- false negatives- don’t vaccinate within 90 days, oh no vaccinate, mixed doses bad, mixed doses good - oops mixed doses don’t cutter, its all ok, we’ll just give the dartboard another jab. Believe the science because why?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            Trust the science? We are into this for almost 20 months and they haven’t even improved the testing. We are still using tests that are no closer in accuracy than the original tests were. False positives- false negatives- don’t vaccinate within 90 days, oh no vaccinate, mixed doses bad, mixed doses good - oops mixed doses don’t cutter, its all ok, we’ll just give the dartboard another jab. Believe the science because why?
                            That’s where our premier and others have failed
                            To address these concerns some are legitimate
                            And some are just made up garbage that’s
                            Still circulating.
                            And all of this has clearly identified that we
                            Need way more resources out into facilities and
                            People to develope treatments etc. We ve
                            Gone down rhe road oh well nothing happening
                            Now so no use being ready when obviously the cuts
                            By former governments clearly has hurt us today.

Comment

That is a very good set of points regardless of what anyone’s stance is

Comment

Can anything get more off the rails than all this stinking pile of SH IT?

I know personally one who had ALL THE SYMPTOMS, negative PCR! FU CK that BS is also false negatives...totally useless, wasted $$billions$$ on testing!

Explain Australia you smart fu ckers!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Australia to Sept 26.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	771761
                                Last edited by fjlip; Oct 9, 2021, 13:34.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...