• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The two Michaels

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The two Michaels

Finally the two Michaels are on their way home after being held hostage in Red China for over a thousand days. Perhaps any other Canadians in China should consider getting out before that criminal organization that passes for a government gets another burr under its saddle.

Can you imagine the book they will write? Big Welcome cheer from this camp!

Comment

Glad the Michaels made it back, Trudopes government’s fault. What will the Trudope government give to them. 10 million for the terrorists, will they qualify to receive any money.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
        Glad the Michaels made it back, Trudopes government’s fault. What will the Trudope government give to them. 10 million for the terrorists, will they qualify to receive any money.
        They got hugs from the groper on the tarmac last night. Good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
          They will get some Canadian tire money

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
            They got hugs from the groper on the tarmac last night. Good enough.
            TV showed a big hug but CBC radio said just an elbow rub,sorta like the percentages of Un vaxed in the ICU.

Comment

And just imagine if the plane would have been redirected to Seattle instead of Vancouver.

Comment

To me it is amazing that Trudope remembered those two guys, if I was one of them I would have smoked the sob. He is the guy that let them rot in jail for 1000 days he did not do didely sqaut about getting those guys home. He could of kick a cuople of thousand chinese students home or something like that I think our government acted very poor for those two. Very happy that they made it home alive.

Comment

Why did they go to China. I don’t believe they worked for the Canadian govt. What company did they work for .

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
                    To me it is amazing that Trudope remembered those two guys, if I was one of them I would have smoked the sob. He is the guy that let them rot in jail for 1000 days he did not do didely sqaut about getting those guys home. He could of kick a cuople of thousand chinese students home or something like that I think our government acted very poor for those two. Very happy that they made it home alive.
                    I surely would not have returned the hug. If ever there was an excuse to lay out that unqualified buffoon, that was it.

Comment

Wasn't the first time a citizen has been held hostage and won't be the last. You deal with scumbag countries like China, you deserve it.

Comment

We get what we deserve when dealing with China. We have become dependent on them for a large number of components in our equipment. How much of Sasks shiny Deere's are made in China.? This is true of most of our equipment. Until we can cut the cord we are screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                          I surely would not have returned the hug. If ever there was an excuse to lay out that unqualified buffoon, that was it.
                          I see Trudeau rushed to meet these guys on the tarmac before they got a chance to get a look at uncensored western news and see this is the very idiot responsible for their imprisonment.

Trudeau is a shameless fake PM.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                            We get what we deserve when dealing with China. We have become dependent on them for a large number of components in our equipment. How much of Sasks shiny Deere's are made in China.? This is true of most of our equipment. Until we can cut the cord we are screwed.
                            The cord won’t be cut. Banks and interests like large retailers have no morals and no conscience. Business as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                              Wasn't the first time a citizen has been held hostage and won't be the last. You deal with scumbag countries like China, you deserve it.
                              The whole world is locked in with China and thats by design from our retards in charge trying to fight off inflation since the 70s and using slave labour to do it.

I am thankful farmers will get partially disengaged from these guys sending them canola in expensive bottles instead of seeds.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...