• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The two Michaels

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually Biden stopped pushing the whole
    Agenda created by trump which had no meaning
    He wanted rhe China lady in bed but didnt know how
    To get her so asked truduea. truduea held her
    The Chinese held the Micheal’s nobody knew
    What the point was because everyone involved
    Was brainless so the situation just went on
    And on. Trump just wanted to grab her wonton
    Truduea was stoned hugging melania and rhe Chinese
    Were busy making the Wuflu and fake cure in retaliation.

Biden came about and said hey I m too old for
    Wonton and it’s over.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      The whole world is locked in with China and thats by design from our retards in charge trying to fight off inflation since the 70s and using slave labour to do it.

I am thankful farmers will get partially disengaged from these guys sending them canola in expensive bottles instead of seeds.
      They have already bought our genetics cheap by buying our canola in bulk. I find it amazing that we ship grain all over the world but its Western Canadian farmers that that pay the checkoffs for higher yield and genetics and its exported free.

Comment

I see BBC reporting today that Media in China is saying that the 2 Mikes were released early [by China] on 'medical grounds', and had 'admitted' they were 'guilty' of the crimes they were convicted by China as having committed.

"Chinese state media welcomed Meng back over the weekend but were silent about Michael Kovrig and Michael Spavor, who were released hours after Meng on Friday. They had been detained by Chinese authorities just days after Meng's arrest.

The Global Times, in a separate piece published late on Sunday, said Kovrig and Spavor "confessed their guilt for the crimes they committed in China and were released on bail for medical reasons before they departed China", citing a source close to the matter.

China's foreign ministry has not commented publicly on their release.

Spavor was accused of supplying photographs of military equipment to Kovrig and sentenced to 11 years in jail in August. Kovrig had still been awaiting sentencing.

China has previously denied engaging in "hostage diplomacy", insisting that the arrest and detention of the Canadians was not tied in any way to the proceedings against Meng."

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/huawei-executive-release-offers-chance-004650051.html

Cheers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...