• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truth about the jab

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GDR View Post
    Good to ask questions and make your own decisions, and I dont care what those are. You guys are just off the deep end here. How do you sleep at night believing everything and everyone in the world is out to get you? Pistol under the pillow? Couple old vehicles on the lawn to hide behind for the firefight? Just to be fair I think the opposite view on agriville sleeps in their closet under the pillow and their vehicles on the lawn may just be an old spaceship from the last invasion.

This particular doctor and his family has been vaccinated unless you dont believe the interview he gave a few days after the video was made? And no I didn't look up to see who funds the radio station he interviewed with or what they had for lunch that day. Here is what they wrote about his interview:

By late Wednesday afternoon, Cole had sent a three-page long response about the statements he made to state lawmakers and the reaction from Souza.

"First of all, I want to apologize for seeming dismissive of the massive amount of death we have had due to the COVID virus," he wrote. "Every life is valued and important. My heart goes out to those who have lost loved ones, regardless of their age or expected death. I am a physician first, with extensive background and training in pathology, in addition to many years I chose to spend caring for patients in the ER, family medicine and dermatology. I take very seriously the physician’s oath to 'First, do no harm.'”

Cole stated that he is not an anti-vaxxer and he believes that vaccines are a major medical advancement that has helped increase people's life spans for the last 50 years.

"I am absolutely not in the anti-vax camp, and I am concerned that these comments came across that way. I have been vaccinated. All of my children have been vaccinated," he wrote.

more at: https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local/208/garden-city-doctor-reacts-fact-checking-his-statements-lawmakers/277-6d4ba8c6-3eb7-4334-bfe2-2052c57a7e0e
    I have been vaccinated, and my kids have been vaccinated as well...not for covid though....

Comment

You must have .missed the common sense vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        You must have .missed the common sense vaccine.
        Your problem is thinking there is a vaccine for that....

Comment

Ag maybe YOU should find a treatment for your oozing disrespect. We are all entitled to an opinion.

Comment

I posted this video so people can make an informed decision on the vax. If you want to have the shot that is fine but it should be a personal decision to get it or not.
            Agstar go f#%k yourself you are one ignorant piece of work.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              While you are at it take your alt right views with you.
              I love having an exchange with a man who can’t make a valid rebuttal, so he throws down his shoulder purse, grabs his cat, and stomps off the post which was delightful to read.

Actually, in real life, aggie, I think I could enjoy having a glass of wine with you. That is, after I whacked you across the ass with my briefcase. And no Agriville Admin, that’s not a threat. It was meant as a close to a compliment that I could ever bestow upon Aggie. 😄

Now I want to gear down into the “What is genocide?”

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WsvhxBD4k1uZ/

Pars.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                Your problem is thinking there is a vaccine for that....
                Hey you’re really laughing- hot today, flea. Second profession? 😁Pars.

Comment

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" Fact check this.
                  Last edited by biglentil; Aug 15, 2021, 19:29.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                    Hey you’re really laughing- hot today, flea. Second profession? 😁Pars.
                    The wife says if you are going to make a joke, it has to be funny!🤣😜. I still haven’t figured out if it is praise or an insult yet.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                      The wife says if you are going to make a joke, it has to be funny!🤣😜. I still haven’t figured out if it is praise or an insult yet.
                      Pure praise

Comment

Read with objective determination.

https://drtrozzi.com/2021/06/covid-vaccines-how-dangerous-are-they/

Comment

I believe Simon Wiesenthal has a good book on the definition of genocide. Disclaimer, I've only read the synopsis.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post

I believe Simon Wiesenthal has a good book on the definition of genocide. Disclaimer, I've only read the synopsis.
                            Haven’t read Or heard about it. Synopsis handy? If not I’ll look it up tomorrow, bp

Comment

I believe the title was "The Sunflower", although he wrote others.
                              His thoughts on guilt and forgiveness I believe. Did he not coin the phrase "crimes against humanity"?
                              Just a Google scholar here I'm afraid. Not in my library but the time period fills a few shelves.
                              Just suggesting Covid isn't a genocide but fits the bill for fast change.

What we experienced during the war was such a nightmare, that it is little wonder so many young people tend to look away and say, that’s a part of history and has nothing to do with us today. But that is where we, the survivors, have to step in and tell them over and over again, that all this really did happen and that it is more important for all of you than you can imagine. For you are used to living in freedom, but you should recognize the danger that lies in fast changes, that can take away your freedom before you even realize it. Freedom is like health, I always tell young people; you don’t recognize its value until you’ve lost it. Freedom is not a gift from the heavens, you have to fight for it every day of your life.

Simon Wiesenthal

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                                Media is slamming and discrediting anyone who has a differing opinion, even the intelligent educated among us.
                                I’d suggest not being so close minded.
                                I was going to say I'm not close minded at all but to be fair, I'm a fairly stubborn guy so perhaps. But you kinda make my point here, I think lots of you guys are quite intelligent and have lots to contribute to a good conversation ( on other issues), but when both sides present half truths, or like in this case misrepresented truths, and then stick to your guns defending it and insulting the other side it gives a completely different impression than "intelligent". At the end of the day do what's best for you.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...