• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truth about the jab

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks much better, just put 8 more posters on my don't have to read your covid bullshit anymore list. If the moderators won't do it I sure will.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
      I believe the title was "The Sunflower", although he wrote others.
      His thoughts on guilt and forgiveness I believe. Did he not coin the phrase "crimes against humanity"?
      Just a Google scholar here I'm afraid. Not in my library but the time period fills a few shelves.
      Just suggesting Covid isn't a genocide but fits the bill for fast change.

What we experienced during the war was such a nightmare, that it is little wonder so many young people tend to look away and say, that’s a part of history and has nothing to do with us today. But that is where we, the survivors, have to step in and tell them over and over again, that all this really did happen and that it is more important for all of you than you can imagine. For you are used to living in freedom, but you should recognize the danger that lies in fast changes, that can take away your freedom before you even realize it. Freedom is like health, I always tell young people; you don’t recognize its value until you’ve lost it. Freedom is not a gift from the heavens, you have to fight for it every day of your life.

Simon Wiesenthal
      Wow! That’s a quote to sip wine over. When you realize how crucial the advice is, you need to be calm and a little bit fuzzy. Pars

Comment

Last time a lady said Wow to me it wasn't good haha.

I often wax eloquent in my mind while a little fuzzy. LoL
        Last edited by blackpowder; Aug 15, 2021, 22:42.

Comment

Last time a lady said Wow to me it wasn't good haha.

I often wax eloquent in my mind while a little fuzzy. LoL
          Haul the past to the garbage and fuzz. 😀 pars.

Comment

I believe the title was "The Sunflower", although he wrote others.
            His thoughts on guilt and forgiveness I believe. Did he not coin the phrase "crimes against humanity"?
            Just a Google scholar here I'm afraid. Not in my library but the time period fills a few shelves.
            Just suggesting Covid isn't a genocide but fits the bill for fast change.

What we experienced during the war was such a nightmare, that it is little wonder so many young people tend to look away and say, that’s a part of history and has nothing to do with us today. But that is where we, the survivors, have to step in and tell them over and over again, that all this really did happen and that it is more important for all of you than you can imagine. For you are used to living in freedom, but you should recognize the danger that lies in fast changes, that can take away your freedom before you even realize it. Freedom is like health, I always tell young people; you don’t recognize its value until you’ve lost it. Freedom is not a gift from the heavens, you have to fight for it every day of your life.

Simon Wiesenthal
            What an insight.

Or perhaps if it's the lived experience of someone, it really doesn't do justice to use the term "insight" - it's actual experience.

I risk repeating myself here, but I am reminded of the young woman who said in a discussion about current government corruption - pre-covid - "That could never happen here; we're a first-world country". (guess who she votes for)

It was that level of naivety that paved the way to the gas chambers, the Holodomor and the other genocidal atrocities of the 20th century.

There are two types of complicity - deliberate action or complacent inaction. Ignorance is a poor excuse.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...