• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laughing at Alberta

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
    So you wrongly state that Alberta isn’t getting an alert, and when it does and proves you blatantly wrong, you put it down?....🙄
    That was my point about calling out bullshit when spotted
    Morphed into checking oil in tractor
    At least it was a farm related comment lol(tm chuck)
    Last edited by Guest; Nov 26, 2020, 18:28.

Comment

I was going to take a screenshot of the alert for DML since it’s not an alert declaring a public health emergency as much as it is saying don’t have an indoor gathering or face the fine.

It’s gone 😂😂😂

Comment

I feel so much safer now.
        Thank you DML.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
          I’m CERBless

Gainful employment is kinda cozy.

Comment

How about some facts for you to try to defend
            1 there is a national emergency alert system that was to be tested across the country in all provinces and territories
            2 less than 24. Before the test Alberta declares it is not going to take part
            3. Then Alberta uses the system to alert people of the COVID emergency that it had already declared public ally by news conference 2 days earlier
            4 if this announcement was so critical that the emergency alert system was needed why was it not done 2 days ago when emergency was declared
            5. If it was not that important and only announced a fine as some here claim why was it necessary to preempt a test of a national system

Make all the excuses you want but this was simply a political Kennedy stunt pitting Alberta against Canada again

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post

Gainful employment is kinda cozy.
              Ungainful is fun too.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                1 there is a national emergency alert system that was to be tested across the country in all provinces and territories
                3. Then Alberta uses the system to alert people of the COVID emergency that it had already declared public ally by news conference 2 days earlier
                4 if this announcement was so critical that the emergency alert system was needed why was it not done 2 days ago when emergency was declared
                5. If it was not that important and only announced a fine as some here claim why was it necessary to preempt a test of a national system

Make all the excuses you want but this was simply a political Kennedy stunt pitting Alberta against Canada again
                The FACT I see, is that you got it wrong in your original post of this thread.

Comment

Would hate to have to sell the chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                    Would hate to have to sell the chicken.
                    Good side job, specialty chickens.

And if nobody wants to buy them, I can eat them!

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                      Good side job, specialty chickens.

And if nobody wants to buy them, I can eat them!
                      Thanks a lot he heard that!!! He’s seeking danger pay now.

Comment

The FACT I see, is that you got it wrong in your original post of this thread.
                        What did I get wrong. Alberta did not participate in national test. I made no statement about a provincial use of Alberta system. You guys with your unquestioning obedenince of political bias is making me laugh even harder. By chance do you have a bell tone on your cell phones telling to jump to indefensible position like pavlovs dods reactions

Comment

but you came across in the opening post as if kenney told trudeau to f-ck his hat
                          maybe kenney had it planned first , who knows , I'm sure there is some planning involved
                          anyways , i know , you know , in fact everyone knows , you were simply stirring the pot, no different that the ones you bitch about on the other side
                          FWIW , kenny is a useless fed ass kissing professional lifer potician who would never jeopardize his federal pension
                          he had a mandate , all he has done since is kiss trudeaus ass, rest of western canada had some hopes pinned on him too , all talk

Comment

Of course it was a Kenny stunt. I doubt even fans of Kenny would deny that. But what was your point DML, Alberta was laughable because we wouldn’t test the system?

Well they did. It works. Unless you live in the west country but everyone knows west of Highway 22 is just hillbilly’s anyway (does that include you AF5?) So the system was tested, we know it works, is that not the important part?

What’s it matter what it says. It was a test.

What’s it matter if it said Alberta gov or Federal gov. It was a test.

If it’s a pissing contest between two men then it’s hardly the first and nor will it be the last.

Comment

What did I get wrong. Alberta did not participate in national test. I made no statement about a provincial use of Alberta system. You guys with your unquestioning obedenince of political bias is making me laugh even harder. By chance do you have a bell tone on your cell phones telling to jump to indefensible position like pavlovs dods reactions
                              How exactly does saying you were wrong about Alberta not issuing an alert prove that someone is politically biased one way or the other? Maybe if you would get it right, people wouldn’t call you out?

But you are right, it is the political party opposite the spectrum of your beliefs that is making people call out your lie...

Comment

How exactly does saying you were wrong about Alberta not issuing an alert prove that someone is politically biased one way or the other? Maybe if you would get it right, people wouldn’t call you out?

But you are right, it is the political party opposite the spectrum of your beliefs that is making people call out your lie...
                                Maybe if you answer the question of what I got wrong as you claim I wouldn't have to point out you are wrong. So I ask you again, go back to my first post and point out for all what I said that was wrong. And then point out my LIE as you claim I did not. If you can't do that I stand by my criticism of you!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...