• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clown World Oregon

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clown World Oregon

Legal today; Cocaine, heroin and any drug you can get your hands on.

Illegal today; plastic straws, going out after 10pm and not wearing a mask.

Your progressive left hard at work.

You know the old saying and the older I get the more true it seems.

The World Is Run By Crazy People!

Comment

Oregon becomes the first state to decriminalize small amounts of heroin and other street drugs

By Allen Kim, CNN

Updated 8:13 AM ET, Mon November 9, 2020
      Oregon voters passed Measure 110, which decriminalizes possession of small amounts of drugs.
      Oregon voters passed Measure 110, which decriminalizes possession of small amounts of drugs.

(CNN)Oregon has become the first state in the nation to decriminalize the possession and personal use of all drugs.
      Voters in the state approved Measure 110 on Wednesday, CNN projected, and the initiative also expands access to addiction assistance and other health services, offering aid to those who need it instead of arresting and jailing people for drugs.
      Measure 110 passed with 55.8% of the vote.
      Possession of drugs such as heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine will no longer be punishable by jail time, but instead amount to something similar to a traffic ticket.

"Today's victory is a landmark declaration that the time has come to stop criminalizing people for drug use," said Drug Policy Alliance executive director Kassandra Frederique.
      "Measure 110 is arguably the biggest blow to the war on drugs to date. It shifts the focus where it belongs -- on people and public health -- and removes one of the most common justifications for law enforcement to harass, arrest, prosecute, incarcerate, and deport people."

While possession of small amounts of drugs is decriminalized, possession of larger amounts could result in a misdemeanor charge.
      The move to decriminalize drugs in Oregon comes after voters in New Jersey, Arizona and South Dakota approved ballot measures to legalize recreational marijuana.
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 20, 2020, 07:41.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Legal today; Cocaine, heroin and any drug you can get your hands on.

Illegal today; plastic straws, going out after 10pm and not wearing a mask.

Your progressive left hard at work.
        So help me with this ....... if you're snorting whatever in your car on the side of the road the cop can ticket you for the straw you're using but not the substance you're inhaling? We're so completely fooked.

Comment

Was criminalization and putting people in jail for being addicts solving the drug addiction problem? Nope!

Even in South Dakota they relaxed the laws on weed!

Canada’s police leaders recommend adopting a public health led diversionary approach to illicit substance use

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA – The Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police (CACP) today announced that the association is recommending that all police agencies in Canada recognize substance abuse and addiction as a public health issue to help reduce drug overdoses and is endorsing the decriminalization of personal possession of illicit drugs.

https://www.cacp.ca/news/canadas-police-leaders-recommend-adopting-a-public-health-led-diversionary-approach-to-illicit-subst.html https://www.cacp.ca/news/canadas-police-leaders-recommend-adopting-a-public-health-led-diversionary-approach-to-illicit-subst.html

Comment

Saskatchewan's record on substance abuse and driving while impaired with alcohol is nothing to be proud of. Its the worst in the country.

We certainly need to keep the idiot criminals who drink and use drugs and drive, off the road. We should make the penalties much more severe.

Our premiers driving record seems to indicate that our criminal justice system doesn't take impaired driving seriously.

Providing more addiction treatment and mental health support is also needed.
            Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 20, 2020, 07:51.

Comment

The Canadian Police Chiefs are calling for decriminalization of small amounts of drugs. No doubt they are all left wing weed smokers! LMAO

Are you still moving to South dakota?

Comment

With priorities like that we know where Skippy and his gang of druggy climate alarmists will be taking their holidays. Riot, looting, cocaine & opioids, paper straws.......sounds like a place for Liberal conventions.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                  With priorities like that we know where Skippy and his gang of druggy climate alarmists will be taking their holidays. Riot, looting, cocaine & opioids, paper straws.......sounds like a place for Liberal conventions.
                  They’ll be self-quaranteening in the Got No Hills? 😂

Comment

Will be an interesting experiment. I'm glad its there and not here. I can't see how its gonna help other than free up the courts, jails and police force. I guess to start with nothing much will change, an addict before and addict now. I worry about a generation from now as kids grow up thinking it's normal and ok to do drugs. Younger people today are much more into drugs than booze. Most people that are 30 plus and are not drug users will not likely change there habits to drugs legal or not, booze is the substance of choice for us old people.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                      Will be an interesting experiment. I'm glad its there and not here. I can't see how its gonna help other than free up the courts, jails and police force. I guess to start with nothing much will change, an addict before and addict now. I worry about a generation from now as kids grow up thinking it's normal and ok to do drugs. Younger people today are much more into drugs than booze. Most people that are 30 plus and are not drug users will not likely change there habits to drugs legal or not, booze is the substance of choice for us old people.
                      If you drink booze your a drug user. Booze is just a legal drug, alcohol destroys more lives here in rural sask than illegal drugs. People think being an alcoholic is fine. Its called being a drug addict with alcohol.

Comment

If you didn't notice we lost the war on drugs. So let's accept reality and decriminalize.

Comment

Originally posted by Casered View Post
                          If you drink booze your a drug user. Booze is just a legal drug, alcohol destroys more lives here in rural sask than illegal drugs. People think being an alcoholic is fine. Its called being a drug addict with alcohol.
                          I feel uncomfortable when I hear the words "use" alcohol, but you are right. I have never felt the "need" for drink, just that I enjoyed having one. But likely a dumb thing to do in general. Have never tried drugs, and never will because I'm worried what if I like it.

Not that I know for certain but I feel that whatever percentage of users become addicted to alcohol is a smaller percentage than drug users that get addicted to drugs. (Maybe not weed)

Also if I had the choice of dealing with a very drunk individual or with someone high on drugs I would choose the drunk everytime.
                          Last edited by GDR; Nov 20, 2020, 09:38.

Comment

Most crimes are a result of drugs! Around here trucks are stolen every day and more thefts generally to get money for drugs/ Probably 80 percent of crime involves drugs good idea to get rid of lawenforcement and make drugs legal. How dumb is soceity going to get?

Comment

Originally posted by Casered View Post
                              If you seriously think drinking Coors Light is equivalent to putting heroin, cocaine or crystal meth into their bloodstream you should go out to Vancouver and help the ambulance service pick up dead bodies from overdoses.

I think we both agree that we should crack down on drunk and drugged driving.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...